40 twink prot warrior NEED help

thank you for the help =) but it is one thing left .. i cant find any specc that is good .. do you know any prot specc for pvp =P

it has literally never been easier to pick "good" talents.

just read the tooltips and pick accordingly. this will help you in the future

if you are having trouble deciding between talents as you lvl, or at 49 just read the descriptions and take the talents best suited to boosting your role (be it offensive or defensive)

Tessis said:
thank you for the help =) but it is one thing left .. i cant find any specc that is good .. do you know any prot specc for pvp =P

look at my armory, don't pay too much attention to gear though since there's things I still need to update. For offensive play concentrate on str, stam, and crit. Count all avoidance ratings on any gear as having 0 value since blizz has made avoidance pretty much useless now anyway. For FC set grab as much raw stam while staying in plate as possible, armor is the only mitigation stat with any value now, especially with rogues the way they are. Last bit of wisdom is make sure you have death grips, unless you want to drop a steel weapon chain on your main hand (I would reccomend this for FC set since death grips have no stam on them).

edit: Last bit of advice, prot relies on control, make sure to time your silence/stun/disarm to all run in sucession to score kills. While FCing make sure you know how to backstrafe, disarm melee often, utilize charge and stuns/silences to lock down enemy casters but be careful to not LoS healers.

Users who are viewing this thread