40 Monk Gear help?

WeaselGuy

Legend
Just starting out working on my 40 Monk. Other than M SoO and getting my Artifact weapons leveled up (is that still a thing?) what would y'all suggest I look for in gear, for either WW or MW?

WoD raid trinkets could be good
SoO gear is nice
Then you gotta get the heart of Azeroth by trading a piece of Azerite gear from a 50 to your 40

then you do quests and such to get Azerite pieces
@Calm can go more in depth with Azerite stuff than I can

WoD raid trinkets could be good
SoO gear is nice
Then you gotta get the heart of Azeroth by trading a piece of Azerite gear from a 50 to your 40

then you do quests and such to get Azerite pieces
@Calm can go more in depth with Azerite stuff than I can

Do a dungeon with a level 50 get traded a piece of armor with azerite traits, log out in a main city relog go to daazalor or boralus you should automatically get the quest.

From there on do the quest to get HoA and look into traits depending on what you want to do with your character PvP or PvE.

For example i use 2 wildfire traits which increases my pyroblast damage and one flame of alacrity trait which gives me 6% haste for every fire ball that doesn't crit.

Really worth looking into traits but also secondary traits like resounding protection which gives a shield every 30 seconds which stacks per each resounding protection.

For example if you have 3 resounding protection and each gives a shield of 600 you'll have a shield for 1800 damage.

Message me if you need help are you going horde or alliance may I ask

Users who are viewing this thread