4-Man PuG VS. 5 Man Holy Crit Premade

Hello Mesikämmen,

And thanks for your reply, I want to say one thing to you tho, If you would be so kind to send me screenshots of whoever is camping you from GSC too me on skype, Ill take a talk with em and if they already have had their chance Ill simply get em thrown out. There is nothing more I hate than seeing ppl GY farm, not that I do not enjoy my self to get graveyard farmed (as it means you have had a hard time in the bg) But I know people does not share the same view on that one, so please send me screenshots in the future off whoever is farming you.

Best regards Destroluck.

Not sure how this was relevant with the quote? Oh well, does not really matter ;)
I don't remember seeing a GSC member farming the GY ever, much respect for the guild members on obeying their guilds policy so strictly!

OOO a pissing match.
" I have twinking for 10 years" haha
"I have been playing since 2005". Even more funny
I hate to rain on your parade guy, but I have been playing video games since before you were a mere twinkle in your father's eye.
/cheers

Sweesidney...

You started good but then you started pissing yourself.

OOO a pissing match.
" I have twinking for 10 years" haha
"I have been playing since 2005". Even more funny
I hate to rain on your parade guy, but I have been playing video games since before you were a mere twinkle in your father's eye.
/cheers

Sweesidney...

So you've been wasting your life for a lot longer than us, that achievement come with a title and shit?

4-5 24s on each team is not a premade vs premade even if one of the sets q'd as a party. I don't consider a party of 5 a premade. If that's the case what makes a premade? Two folks in party or syncing qs could be considered a premade. Maybe I'm wrong but I think of a premade as 10. Anyway my point is 4v5 or 5v5 is not a premade. The quality and comp of the free to plays is HUGE in a 4 or 5 vs 4 or 5 pay to plays. I know as a p2p and f2p (I play both) that even 2 or 3 skilled f2p hunters for example can change the game in a 5 v 5 p2p. In my experience of 4 or 5 vs 4 or 4 or 5 pay to plays is usually won
by the team with better free to play pugs/comp. In some of the games whether I was on winning or losing team, it was as if it were 5 v 10 because the quality of the pugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
4-5 24s on each team is not a premade vs premade even if one of the sets q'd as a party. I don't consider a party of 5 a premade. If that's the case what makes a premade? Two folks in party or syncing qs could be considered a premade. Maybe I'm wrong but I think of a premade as 10. Anyway my point is 4v5 or 5v5 is not a premade. The quality and comp of the free to plays is HUGE in a 4 or 5 vs 4 or 5 pay to plays. I know as a p2p and f2p (I play both) that even 2 or 3 skilled f2p hunters for example can change the game in a 5 v 5 p2p. In my experience of 4 or 5 vs 4 or 4 or 5 pay to plays is usually won
by the team with better free to play pugs/comp. In some of the games whether I was on winning or losing team, it was as if it were 5 v 10 because the quality of the pugs.

Yeah, seeing that always gives you a bit of perspective, it certainly reinforces how many bad players there are in this bracket and sort of implies a large amount of diversity of the skill within the F2P community, when this happens I feel like its generally due to a group of friends who like and know how to play objectively instead of just looking for the first red floaty text they see.

Think he just confused me with Ridwane for some reason, my english has been fluent enough for communication since I was 10 x)

That's such a nice stab right here :)

Conq was typing to Shyheals. He Apologizes for letting him die.
Shyheals clearly didn't want to range his healer, but apparently you lack the brainpower the understand that.
Why are you still on this thread?

You can still blink without LoSing your healer tho.

Have you FCed in 20-24 bracket? Why would he blink away with from a rogue when he would need to save it for ranging hunters. He can outrun a rogue easily man, he chose not to because he thought he would be getting heals but his healer was typing, which can clearly be seen.

Just leave the thread, you are a terrible choice for a moderator and the title should be taken from you.

Tired of arguing though, it makes you and I both look like asses, so buzz off.

He would blink away to save his life or if he don't want to blink he could have use his battle master atleast. His healer wasn't typing he was busy sitting sap tho. For the hunter part i didn't see anyone close to the FC except 1 time in the whole video, i wondered why, they got 0 awarness.

Also why the fuck would you leave bear form to put a dot on a rogue who can't vanish anyways because he is not night elf.

Also i am the only one who notice that guy didn't mount up once during the whole match ? Is he playing 19s or what ?

Ridwane , this is 24s, more than likely these guys are playing for like 1 year ?! Less they've no experience.
Don't understand containment, awareness or any big words
They play this bracket because they know if they play any others they would not be useful at all. That is also why they play 24 not 20.
The druid was a bit slow ( as in reaction wise ) but we all must learn. I don't get the point in this video as both team lack co-ordination.

They play this bracket because they know if they play any others they would not be useful at all. That is also why they play 24 not 20.

Or maybe some of them just don't have the time to play end game content anymore?

Attachments

• BG Win..jpg
    BG Win..jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 220
That's such a nice stab right here :)

It wasn't a stab, you are the guy who first came to my mind when talking about someone who would be "barely able to communicate in english when he first started posting here". If you wish to take it as a stab, be my guest.

I'm not sure why people are complaining about the music. I thought it was rather funny, and even if you don't enjoy it it's not like you are obligated to watch the video.

Some constructive criticism for the creator of the video:

-Use raid frames to heal instead of name plates, possibly use mouseover macros to heal your teammates

-Turn class colors on for your raid frames, increasing the size may help

-Use health lost, health remaining, or percentages for your raid frames; which one you use is up to you and your preferences

Hope this helps.

I'm not sure why people are complaining about the music. I thought it was rather funny, and even if you don't enjoy it it's not like you are obligated to watch the video.

Some constructive criticism for the creator of the video:

-Use raid frames to heal instead of name plates, possibly use mouseover macros to heal your teammates

-Turn class colors on for your raid frames, increasing the size may help

-Use health lost, health remaining, or percentages for your raid frames; which one you use is up to you and your preferences

Hope this helps.

Name plates > raid frames imo
You want to see clearly who is pushing and who will take damage next. The player closest to enemyteam always get targeted and u need to be rdy to heal up the dmg before the actual dmg takes place. It's much harder to see who's going to take dmg just by using raidframes. It's also easy to look too much on the raidframes and therefore loose your ability to position yourself correctly. I like the other tips tho. :)

Name plates > raid frames imo
You want to see clearly who is pushing and who will take damage next. The player closest to enemyteam always get targeted and u need to be rdy to heal up the dmg before the actual dmg takes place. It's much harder to see who's going to take dmg just by using raidframes. It's also easy to look too much on the raidframes and therefore loose your ability to position yourself correctly. I like the other tips tho. :)

By using nameplates you risk healing the wrong person with people moving around a lot.

You can see how far up a person on your team is by using Range Display and mousing over players on your raid profile. It will light up or dim out depending on if they are in healing range.

You should also put enemy players on focus to predict burst.

If you lose your ability to position yourself correctly due to healing through raid frames then you have a problem.

Trust me, the good players heal through raid frames.

By using nameplates you risk healing the wrong person with people moving around a lot.

You can see how far up a person on your team is by using Range Display and mousing over players on your raid profile. It will light up or dim out depending on if they are in healing range.

You should also put enemy players on focus to predict burst.

If you lose your ability to position yourself correctly due to healing through raid frames then you have a problem.

Trust me, the good players heal through raid frames.

Ye, I'm not saying that u shouldn't use raidframes at all but from my own experience it's better to focus the nameplates and then doublecheck the raidframes.
You got the wrong settings if you have so much problems with finding the correct person when you heal. I can't see how it is better to look for small numbers for range in raidframes when u stand in a group than look for names. The nameplates does also highlight and fadeout depending on range.

We all got our own ways of playing, and become good at it in our own ways.

Ye, I'm not saying that u shouldn't use raidframes at all but from my own experience it's better to focus the nameplates and then doublecheck the raidframes.
You got the wrong settings if you have so much problems with finding the correct person when you heal. I can't see how it is better to look for small numbers for range in raidframes when u stand in a group than look for names. The nameplates does also highlight and fadeout depending on range.

We all got our own ways of playing, and become good at it in our own ways.

Yes, but the point is that the raid frames aren't going to be moving all over the place and overlapping with other nameplates. You look at who is losing health and you heal them, pretty simple. Trust me, this is what the good players do.

Users who are viewing this thread