4/4 Falcons

dunk-box

Legend
so...what are 4/4 falcons really worth? is the +1 over a 3/4 really worth having the BiS? how much real BG diff. does it make?

how much do they go for in AH? what's too much to pay?

If you want to twink, you get BiS, that's the way it is.

3/4 doesn't exist (to us), 4/4 or gtfo. Yes, it's worth it.

4/4 Falcons don't come up TOO often, but they aren't rare either. I've got 4 or 5 unbound in my bank right now that I've collected over the last few months.

Most people that sell them don't know what they are worth, so I usually get them for 1-2g. If I sell them, nothing less than 20-30g.

I get the BiS...

reason i'm askin is that i've never seen them on my server...'til today for 400G...

there's balls out, then there's balls-out stupid for +1.

i'm mostly wondering what the legit going rate was.

Well, another way to look at it is this;

Wrangler's Wristbands of Stamina (+4) - 30g maybe?

Wrangler's Wristbands of Stamina (+5) - People have xferred servers and paid up to 1k for them.

Gearing out a twink 'perfectly' takes time and dedication, it won't happen all at once. I wore 2/3 monkey bracers for about 3 months until I found 3/3, and I was VERY happy to pay 200g to get them. They're the best, it's what we do.

Additionally, if you go to Ruin and you DON'T spend the time/gold/??? on getting BiS for every +1 you can get, you'll get your poop pushed in.

Also, what server are you on? If you're on one of the ones that I have some Falcons on, I can hook you up :)

Can you guys quickly tell me what is BiF?- falcons-monkey? erhm i tried to search wowhead fo falcons/monkey but can't find any specific?

A good toon will have both. I myself have 2 sets of each. There's a lot of factors that play into which is 'better'. More people are gravitating to Falcon as of late, but Monkey is still important to have. Very good for soloing and can also make up some health if you're missing some from:

* No fishing hat (fcking tourney...)

* No perfect Bracers yet

* No AGM

* Alliance; no ring of Sylvannas (sp?)

It goes on and on. Point is, you should have both, and swap out depending on the situation.

@dunk

Sorry man, my gloves are on Blade's Edge and Garona (both US) at the moment. If you have toons on either of those realms though, I'd be glad to help out.

Different items will be BiS in different situations. You will need monkey for when you are taking more flak and need more stam, however in a premade type situation where you can afford to drop the stam for int then falcon would be BiS

Twinkchromaggus said:
Can you guys quickly tell me what is BiF?- falcons-monkey? erhm i tried to search wowhead fo falcons/monkey but can't find any specific?

Twinkchromaggus said:
MONEY AND FALCON? what are you guys talking about lol? and BiF? I'm completly lost

You are the one ho asked if Monkey or Falcon was BiF, so stop trolling and be happy we answered your question very fast and correctly

dunk-box said:
twerk, well said...good example.

i'm on durotan.

Which side and name? I may have Ally side - hit up Nineoaks or Magnetic.

@twerk

thanks for the thot nonetheless!

Twerk said:
@dunk

Sorry man, my gloves are on Blade's Edge and Garona (both US) at the moment. If you have toons on either of those realms though, I'd be glad to help out.

Users who are viewing this thread