4.3 ptr

So, saving up for TM - 10G an item..

What items are you guys saving to vendor to make 10g right away?

Once exalted with any horde city you can get Thick Hide Pack 9g 60s sells for 3g. Gotta find an item that vendors for 1g to make for the odd number.

It's going to be good to be a Goblin... Pay only like. 6-7 gold an item... But to be straight. If you're involved in this bracket, odds are you have a main, if you have a main, you should able to come up with like 100 gold very easily... I don't think people will need to resort to vendering crap... Besides... 9/10 twinks have their bags completely freaken filled to the brim by my diagnosis due to the need / want for multiple sets of gear. For example As a hunter, I have 4 different sets, and I roll with 4 18 slot bags. + The backpack... I have all in all, MAYBE like 6-8 free spots.. I haven't seen more than 10 free spots in my inventory in EONS...

Point is.. No one will want to vender anything.. And to be honest they really shouldn't have to.

Mikian said:
So, saving up for TM - 10G an item..

What items are you guys saving to vendor to make 10g right away?

Once exalted with any horde city you can get Thick Hide Pack 9g 60s sells for 3g. Gotta find an item that vendors for 1g to make for the odd number.

I was thinking of this yesterday, and I wish we could find a vendor item that would give us a better rate of return than just 31% of our investment. That's horrible, but it's better than sitting at the cap and collecting nothing.

That's standard for vendor items; everything generally vendors for 25% of pre-rep price, though many items vendor for less.

We had a side discussion in another thread about stockpiling Eternium Thread, since they stack up to 15 gold in a bank slot, rather than 3 for a pack.

If anyone finds an item that beats 31% vendor price return, please do share.

Soul Harvest: You seek out nearby wandering souls, gaining 1 soul shard and regenerating 15% of your health every 3 sec forregenerating 45% health and 3 soul shards over 9 sec. Cannot be cast when in combat.

HANG BLIZZARD! NOW I HAVE TO FULLY CHANNEL THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Eternium Thread costs 3g and sells for 75s. You lose more money - but you can sell a stack for 15g, when the bag sells for 3g in one stack.

Stacking up on bags will save you more money, but you will run out of space a lot faster.

pinochet said:
3g is the pre-rep cost of thread, it goes down to 2.4 at exalted.

3/9.6 = .3125

.75/2.4 = .3125

Not to mention you can buy it whenever you're over 2.4g, and don't have to risk capping out at 10g.

Yes, I forgot about the rep. So The thread would be the best since it can stack to 20 - 15g a slot, rather than 3g.

Elemental Flux from the Blacksmith vendors sells for the same prices as thread. Possible advantage to them is you can get a mining sack and put them in it if you really play long term and want to store up cash for anything that might arise in the future.

20 * 15g = 300g stored in the bank.

Of course you will need to make 1k total to get to that though :/

Arrows don't fly straight, they wobble. The more you know!

The arrows themselves are straight, which is where the saying gets its reference. The saying is "straight as an arrow" and does not mention how they fly. They tend to fly straight, and usually in an arc. Obviously the arrow itself wobbles while it flies.

Users who are viewing this thread