-4.1 BoA Helm/Cloak Easymode-

Cloud

X O
If any of you twinks out there are still farming guild reputation for your guild BoAs, then you're in luck.

In 4.1:

Two new custom guild tabards have been added as Guild Rewards. The tabards are account bound and offer a bonus to gaining guild reputation.

Good luck and happy farming 8)

~Patch notes can be found here

If it works like previous bonus items, I think one character has to reach a certain rep before purchasing. We will see what the requirements are once servers come up.

Blinka said:
If it works like previous bonus items, I think one character has to reach a certain rep before purchasing. We will see what the requirements are once servers come up.

will probs. be friendly.

General twink section

Heädströng said:
i cannot thank so here's next best thing

ALL OF MY LOVE

you have mine too now mr. cloud. all of two people's love, you must feel special. and you should! /cheer coming from a twink with no main

It's also 2 more tabards for Achievement Whoring.

The added rep bonus is not added to the weekly cap. (at least so far!)

Pretty fast and easy

I started at halfway to friendly on patch day and have less than 900 to go untill honored. My weekly cap still shows only %85.

*Note -I am showing as rested.

Phedre said:
The added rep bonus is not added to the weekly cap. (at least so far!)

Pretty fast and easy

I started at halfway to friendly on patch day and have less than 900 to go untill honored. My weekly cap still shows only %85.

*Note -I am showing as rested.

Very good to know, thanks man. I heard it can work this way with the human racial also.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread