3v3 queue request at 2100-2700 mmr

sittin on 2470 mmr atm in 3v3, queues are reallllllly slow. requesting every twink available to queue up 02/11/2011 21.00 ST so we can gain some rating.

kkthxbai.

sittin on 2470 mmr atm in 3v3, queues are reallllllly slow. requesting every twink available to queue up 02/11/2011 21.00 ST so we can gain some rating.

kkthxbai.

Adding a few details like if you are playing on European or American servers might be helpfull !

Ah yeah first post, didnt realize it was a global forum, we´re playing on GMT +1 Swedish time, Misery BG outland horde.

Tho not to sure that we´re hitting it off tonight, one of the members are apparently going to kill dragons on his 85... Damn raiders... Anyway ill update about which days we´ll play in advance, would like to face some more highrated folks

Who the fuck would wanna queue up to play vs 3 x ret = Wings - Spam my hammer = Free Win.. lvl 71 - 74 chars are and will remain shitters..

Who the fuck would wanna queue up to play vs 3 x ret = Wings - Spam my hammer = Free Win.. lvl 71 - 74 chars are and will remain shitters..

I'm sure sparkly's team will be glad to take over the challenge once more and proove to Europe how amazing they are.

No sarcasm ment.

Well, not a lot of it anyway.

I'm sure sparkly's team will be glad to take over the challenge once more and proove to Europe how amazing they are.

No sarcasm ment.

Hahaha true forgot about them.. <3

But still come on seriously? He would'nt be coming here posting for people to queue if he was lvl 70 and they were 3 x ret team. There arena games last max 15 sec, thats all.. How is that even fun to play? Just another sad thread like that lvl 74 ret pala the other day who posted a pvp vid of him ''owning''..... Like come the fuck on man, get skills and l2p..

No sarcasm ment.

And btw thumbs up to you, you do alot for the community and dont get enough credit for it.. Keep up the good work..! peace.!

But still come on seriously? He would'nt be coming here posting for people to queue if he was lvl 70 and they were 3 x ret team. There arena games last max 15 sec, thats all.. How is that even fun to play? Just another sad thread like that lvl 74 ret pala the other day who posted a pvp vid of him ''owning''..... Like come the fuck on man, get skills and l2p..

And btw thumbs up to you, you do alot for the community and dont get enough credit for it.. Keep up the good work..! peace.!

Kinda agree with you and for the credit part, people like you warm my heart and give me the streght to keep on doing what i do, i dont pretend to be perfect but i do my best, thank you, it's really apreciated.

I have no clue why you guys hate so much, I play it obviously because I enjoy it, I got a 85 retpaladin with 2600+ xp in different brackets, so Im not playing in the 70-74 bracket to prove something, now stay ontopic, we´re just wishing to meet more teams, because at 70-74 there´s Like no one playing 2100 mmr + besides, mages, priests, rogues, hence why we went 3x 72 ret.

So please, if you got nothing constructive to add OnT, f*ck off.

dude that vid was fucking killer boss!

less hate for the 72+ paladins. If you can't kill/survive it - you're bad face it

2 Mages + 1 Priest > 3 Rets - Tell me when you que and I'll meet you in the arena. Wouldn't mind gaining some more Epeen rating before my account sells
<

Users who are viewing this thread