3's Comps

anyways, forget this clown. we did a 3v3 today against 3x rogue. it's not nearly as bad as you guys make it out to be
<
. if anyone else doesn't believe me, we can set up more 3x rogue 3v3s, we're always down to arena.

anyways, forget this clown. we did a 3v3 today against 3x rogue. it's not nearly as bad as you guys make it out to be
<
. if anyone else doesn't believe me, we can set up more 3x rogue 3v3s, we're always down to arena.

I understand you have always defended the guy. Bird of a feather flock together right? Looks like we have two clowns now =).

What do you get if you bot 3's . Lol.. I typed &quot; lol &quot; cause of the thought I had. Hope people go &quot; OMG this botter is actually what we need!!!1!!eleven!! &quot; Go go !!!

How does it feel knowing someone who's a got but would make any comp 10 times more viable than you?

Before you attempt to insult, please, get somewhere close to my level.

Going to be on this evening to setup some arenas and possible comps to run in the tournament.

How does it feel knowing someone who's a got but would make any comp 10 times more viable than you?

Before you attempt to insult, please, get somewhere close to my level.

Going to be on this evening to setup some arenas and possible comps to run in the tournament.

Damn you!
<
Your evening is my night xD get on earlier^^

Users who are viewing this thread