3's Comps

Jdoring

Legend
Yea so here is where you can post to get two more players for a team, discuss whaf comps would be fun, viable, etc. Have fun and try to be nice
<

Anyways, yea Billow sounds good, hit me up in game sometime and we can find a good third..

Faceroll indeed. But I'm unsure I want to put myself into the derp bracket for the tournament.

Forget Demo Lock they are worse then Affli vs Space Goats or Undeads... but ya if Mialu doesn't wanna team up with me I can help out with Affli / Destro Lock

I'm looking to get in on this. I can contribute either a ret or a resto shaman (the shaman I still have to gear completely). I'm good, I'll do everything you'd expect out of a good ret or shaman including offheals, shearing, totems, positioning and so on. I do want to do some games for fun with whatever comp picks me up before we play during the tournament because I still have to get comfortable with how hard I can push on both chars without getting in a bad position. I can also contribute a hunter to the derp group but I'd prefer not to play in it. If I do that, I would only play with a rogue, ret or mage.

Faceroll indeed. But I'm unsure I want to put myself into the derp bracket for the tournament.

What do you get if you bot 3's . Lol.. I typed " lol " cause of the thought I had. Hope people go " OMG this botter is actually what we need!!!1!!eleven!! " Go go !!!

What do you get if you bot 3's . Lol.. I typed " lol " cause of the thought I had. Hope people go " OMG this botter is actually what we need!!!1!!eleven!! " Go go !!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh man, you sure showed him!!!!! he's gonna join a 3v3 team and then turn on his bot!!!! i get it!! just like he was botting in battlegrounds!!!! oh boy, his team is sure going to be in for a surprise!!!! LOL!!!

holy fucking shit, how do you even come up with something this goddamn lame? seriously, what the hell? if you're going to take the time to attempt to insult someone, can you please make it something that other people won't be embarrassed to witness?

Users who are viewing this thread