39s US NEEDS GAMES

Smoffy, if you are online right now hit me up on Moon Guard Alliance ( /who ooch). I want to see if I can do the xmog bug with your lock and give him the T3 look, My lock is 9/9 so we may be able to get you a fancy looking 39.

It was a very decent bracket. However too many people roll rogues. And Rogues are the most dominate Melee classes, right next to feral druids. Then people say: "Okay, I won't roll a rogue, so I'll make a fire mage". Fire Mages are just as strong as rogues.

There's been different Era's of overplayed classes in 39s. Normally there is just tons of rogues on alliance, and horde losses interest fast. Or there will be a lot of fire mages, and there's nothing you can do about a fire mage unless you're a hunter, but 39s have hardly any active Hunters(that are actually geared).

And without Active Hunters/Enhancement Shamans, we stand no chance against Rogues/Feral Druids.
How can a fire mage beat an ele sham tho? and I'll roll 39 on my US account if there'll be any activity

If somebody funds me i'll level up a 39 anywhere, won't have boa's though.

Sounds like enhancement shamans help with the rogue problem? I'll roll whatever the bracket needs.

Please PM me if you're serious about funding me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread