39s going forward

Dime

Grandfathered
Hello 39 Twinks!

I will be taking over the Bracket Master position for 39s going forward. Boostz is leveling IRL!! and the bracket deserves a very active Member heading it! No worries though, I plan to do my very best and keep all of your interest in mind. I won't be making any decisions alone, I have many a good twinks on my RealID that want to see this bracket thrive, and are willing to talk about new and exciting things for the bracket!

With that being said, Allow me to tell you a little about myself. My name is Jon and I have been playing WoW since the very first day of Burning Crusade. I fell in love with twinking when I was first introduced to the 29 bracket in BC (yah back when you had to sit in IF for ques and Ammo was a thing you actually had to purchase). about a year later I started playing 39s as well on a restoration druid named Dime. I wasn't hardcore by anymeans and I had never heard of bleeding hollow. WoW took a backseat to RL for a few years. Fast forward to 2015. By random chance I saw a 19 twink on my main server (tichondrius) and asked if twinking was still a thing. to my amazement a Twink Cup was on the Horizon for 19s! I immediately started devoting all my WoW time to twinking once again. I was fortunate enough to find Hunnybuns stream one day on twitch and I found out about this lovely site Twinkinfo.com. I found a 19s team to play in the TC with. Tons of fun btw guys! after the twink cup I started seeing things about 39s, and made a restoration shaman. As they say, the rest is history!

My plans going forward
I plan to run as many events on a weekly basis as you guys desire.
I will be recruiting along with all the lovely twinks already doing so. apply for funding here
along with anything else that will help this bracket grow.

I am always open for a constructive discussion, or if you have any questions please, don't hesitate to send me a PM or catch me online. Dimes#1275

See you all in Twinkland :)
-Dime

We don't want guard back in mid or ferals.
I'm not making any changes to what the majority has deemed OP. I'm not taking this position to change things up, or undo all of boostz work. I'm just here for you guys, in whatever capacity that needs to be.

I'm not making any changes to what the majority has deemed OP. I'm not taking this position to change things up, or undo all of boostz work. I'm just here for you guys, in whatever capacity that needs to be.
i was actually sharing boots opinion on the rules.

As long as any proposed rule changes are left up to a on site poll i fully support this change.
Drunk and vulgar definitely has the numbers to lead a lot of events and I'm glad to se we have somebody set for moving forward.

Understandably wary because of

I believe removing pug restrictions will though.....this is just my opinion. And it drives players wanting restrictions to group up and make a squad, or join a guild for wargames. That's the first thing I would do as BM.

But hey, what the heck why not -- nobody else offered to take the reigns for what that's worth.

Lets see what you can do about alliance side :) though I do hear wednesday's games were good.

Seems wrong to just come in and take over and make a bunch of changes like removing restrictions in pugs. I know some would be happy, and some would be upset. But I fear at this point it would just invite people to come kill the bracket. Maybe in the future, when the bracket is in a healthier state, we can discuss removing some restrictions to entice more players wanting to do the 9K fero bites and be an OP Brewmaster to come play with us.

Welcome. I personally can't attend wed/sat, and would love events on different days/at different times, as I'm sure some others would, too. Gone#1921 hit me up if you need people for any wargames or for any reason. Thanks! Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread