39's cookie cutters

Eldrid

Legend
I'm interested in starting a lvl 39 twink on bleeding hollow I want to know what are the cookie cuter specs for 39's in shadowlands LMK plz

At lvl35 you gain access to SoO, get gears with max number of sockets and gem 5/6 for str and Intel class. Agil class lose out a bit in the 30s bracket.

here's a silly question - can you turn of XP still? If i want to stay in the 30s?

Yep, you can turn off XP, although players have found a couple of expansion starter quests "phase" Stormwind and Orgrimmar such that you can't see the XP eliminators until you either complete or drop the quests.

If you're asking if you can get battlegrounds and arenas after you turn off XP, then not yet. Numbers are still building to that point, and we're making progress.

Yep, you can turn off XP, although players have found a couple of expansion starter quests "phase" Stormwind and Orgrimmar such that you can't see the XP eliminators until you either complete or drop the quests.

If you're asking if you can get battlegrounds and arenas after you turn off XP, then not yet. Numbers are still building to that point, and we're making progress.

Oh I think i get what you're saying..XP off is a seperate group that is not really populated enough for solid BGs?
is the theory to level until 35 to get the gear everyone is mentioning, then just stop and BG until i ding 40?

Oh I think i get what you're saying..XP off is a seperate group that is not really populated enough for solid BGs?

Correct. 39s use the community channel and discord to organize days and times to get games. Friday nights see regular arenas, plus some wargames, and arenas can happen other nights of the week as well. As the number of 39s grow, the frequency and variation of endeavors grow.

is the theory to level until 35 to get the gear everyone is mentioning, then just stop and BG until i ding 40?

That would be a *ton* of work just to get 10-20 hours of BGs before you dinged 40. You're better off sticking with heirlooms if you want to make a leveling twink, so to speak. You'll see some people talk about stopping before 39 for various reasons (nostalgia, better secondary stat scaling in world PvP), but the vast majority of players in this bracket twink at 39.

Users who are viewing this thread