39's be popping.. 8pm est weds

Sun

';..;'
if you want to que on weds night at about 7:55 or so go to this website and join to show you are que'd for pvp

http://49pvp.com/qlist check this website at 8pm est on Weds and Fridays, you'll see current 39's that are que'd for WSG, you'll also be able to check those 39's armory

http://twinking.net/the-39-conspiracy/ for a list of Best in slot 39's for each class. click on name

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to come back to 39s but have been away for a long time. Can someone answer:

1. How active is 39 bracket? (besides this nice wed post)
2. Is it still set up so that twinks only play against twinks? (exp off)
3. Which side needs more players to compete/be active (i have old toons both sides)
4. How often do premades happen, if ever? I'd be major interested in premades.

Thank you for any help!

I want to come back to 39s but have been away for a long time. Can someone answer:

1. How active is 39 bracket? (besides this nice wed post) Just weds at 9pm est
2. Is it still set up so that twinks only play against twinks? (exp off) yes only xp off vs xp off
3. Which side needs more players to compete/be active (i have old toons both sides)Horde at the moment
4. How often do premades happen, if ever? I'd be major interested in premades.premades are a thing of the past, but honestly its premade vs premade always, both sides use the same ventrillo while playing

Thank you for any help!

there ya go i answered in bold.

Two games per week isn't enough for me to come back. But, we get games going 2 nights per week with 5+ games per night, I will reactivate my account for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good Sun. Keep me posted. I think all I need to complete my tank is the neck that didn't drop in the 25 runs that I have already done. It shouldn't be too hard to obtain though. Have fun in the mean time!

hello, i would like to twink as i am alone for 2 weeks on holidays with no women alcohol drugs or friends and craving nostalgia. i am unfortunately banned but i will try to figure that out. is it only weds? Do 19s/29s/49s pop as well? ty lovers

hello, i would like to twink as i am alone for 2 weeks on holidays with no women alcohol drugs or friends and craving nostalgia. i am unfortunately banned but i will try to figure that out. is it only weds? Do 19s/29s/49s pop as well? ty lovers

19s pop daily with no organisation needed, 29s get like one pop a month. idk about 49s though sorry.

Cavarly#1715

Currently doing research into spec/gear. All my toons are before cataclysm. Horde side I have a ret pally, hunter and FC war, all out of date. I was thinking of playing hunter cuz DPS is easy to play. What do the horde need?

If some of you guys wouldn't mind helping me catch up on the all the changes and answering some questions, I'd appreciate it. Or some armories I could look up, alot of the stuff in the forums is out of date.

Cavarly#1715

Currently doing research into spec/gear. All my toons are before cataclysm. Horde side I have a ret pally, hunter and FC war, all out of date. I was thinking of playing hunter cuz DPS is easy to play. What do the horde need?

If some of you guys wouldn't mind helping me catch up on the all the changes and answering some questions, I'd appreciate it. Or some armories I could look up, alot of the stuff in the forums is out of date.

I am new as well, what helped me the most was Sun's post not too long ago http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f14/39-xp-off-update-dec-2012-not-priest-43829/.

Also if you press "Shift-J" in game, you can view the dungeons and what drops in each, also I believe all dungeons have quests offered and some give blue gear and they maybe be useful to you.

Users who are viewing this thread