US 39s and legion comeback

Almost done binging all of sons of anarchy... On the fence but tipping towards. So many 39s classes I want to play... Sort of

i do find that being alliance is rather rough, the % of win for alliance is pretty harsh
I just made my first 39 twink, and, after 1 day of queueing, I have found the same. I can't tell you how many times I queued into a horde 5+ twink premade from Bleeding Hollow. It'd be great to get some more alliance in this bracket. If anyone has an ally 39 and would like to queue, add me on btag: lookbhndya#1902. I'll be queueing on my 39 rogue a lot. Especially cause I've still got a long ways to go to gear him up.

I just made my first 39 twink, and, after 1 day of queueing, I have found the same. I can't tell you how many times I queued into a horde 5+ twink premade from Bleeding Hollow. It'd be great to get some more alliance in this bracket. If anyone has an ally 39 and would like to queue, add me on btag: lookbhndya#1902. I'll be queueing on my 39 rogue a lot. Especially cause I've still got a long ways to go to gear him up.

Many of us have one(1) on each faction. I swap factions if queue times are too long to suit me or to even sides up. Although that should not be an issue no longer.

Good luck!

Many of us have one(1) on each faction. I swap factions if queue times are too long to suit me or to even sides up. Although that should not be an issue no longer.

Good luck!
Thank you! Yeah, I have been making only alliance twinks for now because I have more gold/max level toons to fund them, but I plan on making some Horde twinks soon. I was just hoping we could get some more alliance twinks queueing as opposed to alliance levelers.

So it looks like anyone who mattered left <Fuse> on Jaedenar a while ago. The guildleader was inactive so I seized power on what appears to be the husk of a guild holding the corpses of characters that haven't logged in for 5 years.

Tell Toastage I have his guild and he better put the money in the bag if he ever wants to see it alive again*.

*- Alive is a relative term I doubt anyone's going to log in again

So it looks like anyone who mattered left <Fuse> on Jaedenar a while ago. The guildleader was inactive so I seized power on what appears to be the husk of a guild holding the corpses of characters that haven't logged in for 5 years.

Tell Toastage I have his guild and he better put the money in the bag if he ever wants to see it alive again*.

*- Alive is a relative term I doubt anyone's going to log in again

rip xo

Count me in! :)

Yo, I've been thinking of rejoining 39's. Haven't played 39's since TBC though so what's the current class balance like? Any classes OP? Any classes underrepresented?

39s, at least as Alliance and on Blackrock's battlegroup, seem to be suffering pretty hardcore.

back.. :) Hello! I'm Thorn.

Old School 39 now rolling a different name. Formerly known as Leviathann from The Feared.

Looking forward to the Ques once this Legion Invasion Gear GRIND is over :D

Last edited:
Where is SHOOK? .. SHOOK COME BACK!!

Users who are viewing this thread