39 warrior

We will be setting out a mandate for no boa's or agm, and heavy runecloth as max first aid.

Please read the forum posts.

elocon said:
/facepalm soo you gonan use boa and agm?

Not necessarily, no.

But if you calm the fuck down, you could post another suggestion instead of flaming everyone.

Splenda said:
Not necessarily, no.

But if you calm the fuck down, you could post another suggestion instead of flaming everyone.
I tryed even if first post but then everybody was like " lets call the guild "ibhd" and make it on this server cuase its easy to get agm there"

It's kind of hard not to be a little bit annoyed, after all, there is a 13 page thread on the suggestions.

I almost feel like we got trolled!

the inrelevant delete was when I posted and I dident update page soo dident see your post, did reedit it

elocon said:
the inrelevant delete was when I posted and I dident update page soo dident see your post, did reedit it

That made absolutely nosense, at all.

But if you are trying to ask what i wrote:

I dont care if you guys allow it or not.

And i am not ignoring anything.

If AGM and BoA's is disallowed, then fine, i wont use it.

people that make chardevs instead of trying to figure out things like recuitment to the bracket and rules make no sence at all.

I did a post about that you should atleast discuss about agm and boa, when I posted it you had posted before me, witch made my post inrelevant soo I deleted it, when I started to edit it you started to post on my "inrelevent delete"

Splenda said:
That's just all the bitchy gayass Rogues who cant play without it. :)
if you read his last post, he thinks me and seffy are the "bad guys". not himself

Back to this topic then,

Look into:

Revelosh shoulders of the bear

Robe of the lich (its nice crit and hp, even if its cloth, maybe not worth it with the armor to ap talent)

Banded Leather Brancers

Tumultuous Ring of the Soldier (satchel loot)

Gem-studded Leather Belt

EDIT: Orgon's Sash

Whirling Steel Axes

elocon said:
Back to this topic then,

Look into:

Revelosh shoulders of the bear

Robe of the lich (its nice crit and hp, even if its cloth, maybe not worth it with the armor to ap talent)

Banded Leather Brancers

Tumultuous Ring of the Soldier (satchel loot)

Gem-studded Leather Belt

EDIT: Orgon's Sash

Whirling Steel Axes

No way im ever gonna roll with that gayass robe, but thanks for the suggestion. :)

Those 'gayass' rogues are BiS for some classes, over BoA imo. 14 crit rating along with the stamina and intellect is dreamy.

Stay on topic, he asked opinions for this chardev, not to be told what he is allowed and not allowed, there is an on-going discussion about the allowance or disallowance of AGM and BoA this has NOT yet been finallized.

Only thing i would do is change spec to: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft - but then again, im not a warrior :> but imo the silence would be more useful then 1min off shield wall etc. + improved rend to eat mages mana shield or just to do some extra damage to kiting classes // people running away to get off a bandage or whatever

Seffy said:
Those 'gayass' rogues are BiS for some classes, over BoA imo. 14 crit rating along with the stamina and intellect is dreamy.

Rogues = Robes in this sentence, right?

And yes, i know they are 'BiS' for some classes. But the style is not fitting a Warrior at all, and there is other alternatives.

Users who are viewing this thread