39 Twink Private Server

Hello there Twinkinfo :)

My pals Orcgasm, Quelfep and I decided it was time to make a decent private server for twinks. We thought that the 39 bracket would be fun because no one has done it yet and no class is OP in this bracket.

This server should be up by the end of this week, so far we set up hamachi, and we are putting in vendors are whatnot. It will take about a day or two to set up all the vendors (remember we have school/work and other responsibilities). Then after that we are going to make it live. We will have very limited people be allowed to join in the BETA version to see and test everything with us, so if your interested send me a PM.

We strongly encourage fellow 39 twinkers to take part in this BETA to tell us if we are missing any items ect...

MAKE AND ACCOUNT @ itwink.servegame.org

The server is live, set your realmlist to itwink.servegame.org

You may also DONATE at itwink.servegame.org to help support the server and get a host :)

Twinkytoes made new forums just for this @ itwink.lefora.com :) Please register there and talk over there :D Thanks :D

More info on the server will be delivered later.

Thanks for reading and future support

Twinkytoes, Orcgasm, Quelfep.

idc if you dont like me but i have a passion for twinking like everyone else i would love to test it out and give my honest opionion on what i think, It would be pretty cool to have a 39 private server =) Look forward to it.

I have played many classes in 39 and would love to make one on your beta. Test it out and all.

hey, a reason to play a 39 twink

I never know how private servers work... do we get given a username / password for this new server or what? Do we have to level from level 1 again or can we hax us some gear and levels?

-X

P.S. Yes this sounds very interesting - even more so if US and EU could play together!

Xailter said:
I never know how private servers work... do we get given a username / password for this new server or what? Do we have to level from level 1 again or can we hax us some gear and levels?

-X

P.S. Yes this sounds very interesting - even more so if US and EU could play together!

I could explain to you. Yes you are given a username / password that YOU will decide. No, on the server you start at level 39 and stay there pretty much, and yes US and EU players can both play together on this. I'll tell you guys more when more comes out. But feel free to ask some questions if you have any worries or anything of that nature.

Twinkytoes said:
I could explain to you. Yes you are given a username / password that YOU will decide. No, on the server you start at level 39 and stay there pretty much, and yes US and EU players can both play together on this. I'll tell you guys more when more comes out. But feel free to ask some questions if you have any worries or anything of that nature.

Issues such as security can become a bit of a moot point if it's easy to just code your gear on to you or level straight to 39. "Oh noes my account was haxed... oh wait I can create a new one straight away!".

Yeah my main concern was security but as long as no-one is dumb enough to use their actual username and password from their active WoW account I don't see there being too many issues. One question I do have though is do we still have to farm for gear or just find the relevant 'code number' for gear and enchants and BAM instant gear?

-X

is there going to be custom gear?

servers like that quickly get laamee

Alright it's nothing like that. Us, GMs, have put up all the gear on vendors. So when you log in, you see a portal taking you to your each respective malls, and you see a bunch of vendors with all sorts of stuff. It will be seperated by clothes (EX: Mail / Leather / Cloth) for all the type of clothes, then a vendor with weapons etc...

We are still deciding weather we want the items to be bought thus making you work for them (Quel's Idea) or making all items free (My Idea.)

More will be explained as we advance through the process.

I say give everyone a base set of gear and use honor / gold to purchase the really awesome stuff. Though every warrior / paladin running around with PoD's is going to get a bit hectic :p I still love the idea though :) I could compile a huge list of items used by each class if you like.

Also yeah... no custom gear - it gets lame pretty quickly. Of course these are just my suggestions.

-X

Twinkytoes said:
Alright it's nothing like that. Us, GMs, have put up all the gear on vendors. So when you log in, you see a portal taking you to your each respective malls, and you see a bunch of vendors with all sorts of stuff. It will be seperated by clothes (EX: Mail / Leather / Cloth) for all the type of clothes, then a vendor with weapons etc...

We are still deciding weather we want the items to be bought thus making you work for them (Quel's Idea) or making all items free (My Idea.)

More will be explained as we advance through the process.

having to work for gear ruins the point and is a terrible idea

my 2c

how would the PoD's and Green lense's and profs work. I mean u should have to work for them. 20kg each is quite a bit. I mean like u shouldent give em away or rettadins will be everywhere...

I say that all usefull twink gear should be free, but custom cosmetic items should be bought with rewards from playing.

Anyways I look forward to playing if you can teach me how to get on it :p

Twinky, this is a great idea!

I personally think 39s are alot of fun even though i haven't played one in a while.

I would love to help you test out the beta, i know most of the items needed, and some others for fun.

I think you should do something for fun pets/card loot items/titles like tournaments and obsticle courses. If you can figure out how to implement that it would be awsome!

IMO, its not fun playing against bad geared players, its fun playing against ppl with the max gear posible. Then no one can blame on gear, and some ppl just dont have time to farm for the gear with honor etc.

The whole point of private servers is to pvp against awesome players with awesome gear, thats what we do every day anyways, this just makes it possible to fight US/EU players.

And plz add green lens of stamina:)

Oh, and, dono if its possible, but we should all use that arena rating addon and get tabards for how high our "arena rating" is.

And plz add more unusual itms like Coldrage Dagger and enchants like icy chill for anti shaman etc

Users who are viewing this thread