39 Shaman Video.

Nice damage man, but I'd recomend a better balance of stats. You are almost one shot material with that hp. My ret pally does that damage in mail, with 3k hp. One thing ive learned after 6 twinks at 39, its about balancing gear and enchants to get the overall best, focusing too much on damage or healing just doesnt work well. Its nice seeing high damage, but dead people do no dps. Hp is one of the best stats we have learned to get as a twink guild. The last one standing wins, doesnt matter if you have high or super high dps, if the other guy outlasts you cause he has alot more stam, he wins. And 1700 vs 2700 hp, means you have to have like 60% more damage than who you are fighting just to break even, and obviously you wont.

I dont wanna go over your gear completely, but after the stat changes to shaman you will use many of the exact same items as twink rogues and ferals, so check them out. You really need to be atleast 2500+ hp which is the norm for the average twink leather wearer. The rogues i play with are upper 2k.

Also, my next twink will be a enhance shaman as well. They are not that common in our battlegroup, and should be fun, i like not doin the standard specs, so maybe ill try some elemental or some odd hybrid too. Too bad I cant get a PoD on my server ever, atleast horde side, really makes weapons a pain.

love the video in that it shows a shaman's WF potential, but it would've been nice to show some takedowns of FCs TBH. not really much strategy in there other than whacking people

boris, i don't know if you can output that kind of burst on a ret paladin with 3k health. he is putting out 1.5-2k+ combos with windfury in an instant, you have to wait on hammer of justice (1 min CD) to get similar, but probably still slightly worse, output. also dubzi mentions it was for fun, not for wins.

Don't forget, to get that kind of burst they also have to fully power up and wait..judge, seals, talents, etc.

all the shaman has to do is get a nice weapon..use windfury buff on it...wait for it to proc lol, then mabye through a shock in there for shits and giggles.

Thank you guys for your opinions, Well those items are not the only ones i have.. I also have other sets for balance, flag carrying, healing, and the ap. Also others mixed into 1h+shield combo. (ZF Mace is pretty good lol).

But yeah the video was just for fun that's why i went out in that AP set, atm my ap set has improved a lot more and the crits have grown lol. Oh yeah im sorry about the quality guys, hm on youtube i believe there was a link for high def. I guess next time i got to look even more to learn about quality settings.

Thank you sounds good, im starting to like these forums already :)

Yea I liked the video, honestly, having a shaman with PoD myself, I just always have piss poor luck with windfury procs, and when I get like 2 procs in a single 30 minute WSG it's frustrating (and I still do top 3 on damage). Great damage though, good to see others go the route of RNG champions.

Users who are viewing this thread