39 scaled epics value

hand of edward the odd is the bis for casters that can use maces. as for the staff, it enchanted is not better than mara dagger with a off-hand enchanted.
okay thanks and one more question, i have two northern winds 51 ilevel for level 38, are they worth making a 39 enh shaman for are they not that great?

Edward odd might not be BiS. According to the comments on wowhead it doesnt proc from spells, only melee hits, and because of it’s low DPS it’s not useful for melee either.

I used my ilevel 51 Fiery War Axe last night on my Ret and in two BGs it did not proc once. The weapon I really want is an ilevel 45 Combatant Claymore.

@Sun Jeweled Amulet of Cainwyn neck looks nice.

Ive found the best way to get a destiny is through farming the field of strife mobs. the oens that spawn instantly

0B1U4NGYIRWE`{A~ZEYNNH2.png
bis for Mage
[doublepost=1534840398,1534840320][/doublepost]

Last edited:
Damn Jealousy you are on fire. Nice staff!

whats the proc rate on destiny though? does it proc very well in pvp? or is it like the untamed blade from bwl? just curious.

How does one go about farming those? And wow, nice twinking.

i do not have any destiny's for sale. these items are equiped. you asked if anyone has it. i think i know of about 6 people who do. but none are for sale all are equiped.

27/28 epics might drop from 40-41 mobs scaled down to 30 in STV. They would have the potential to drop lvl 35-39 epics

Users who are viewing this thread