39 Rogue Question

Would 2x Scarlet Kris' of the tiger (perfect). be any good for 2 wepaons?

for an offhand, the sacrificial kris are probably the best you can get. with its 1.40 speed, you will get much more consistent poison procs. However, due to its very quick speed, it would be useless to use one in your mainhand for an ambush/backstab set. I'm not sure is any new daggers have come out, but when i played 39s alot, people use the wsg dagger due to a relatively slow speed, at least for the daggers availble at 39(1.70) which will yield much higher ambushes and backstabs.

There are definitly better imo. I was planning a 39 rogue, had gear laid out for it and anything, my plan was Dazzling Longsword for damage. It has the best dps of any weapon I believe in that bracket. And I had another weapon, quite sure it was dagger for stats and ambush, but I am not recalling which one, I will try to find my note sheet but I believe I tossed it :/ I'll look for you and see if I can find anything, otherwise I do recalll finding a good comparison of gear on google typing in 39 twink rogue or something along those lines.

"you will get much more consistent poison procs."

I thought they changed this so the offhand weapon speed doesnt effect the poison applications...I dont play a rogue but I thought ive seen multiple people post about this.

Alteffour said:
"you will get much more consistent poison procs."

I thought they changed this so the offhand weapon speed doesnt effect the poison applications...I dont play a rogue but I thought ive seen multiple people post about this.

Well there is a 50% chance you will get a poison proc on any given strike now so weapon speed is kinda moot when it proc's on practically every other strike.

Yes, poisons are getting changed. Vanquisher's sword will now be the best overall offhand, even for fast poison application.

I used the Kris for awhile now on off-hand. Two days ago I got the Vanquisher's sword (I usually liked just two daggers) but it's a big difference. I'm doing atleast 30% more damage than I usually do. It's well worth it to go sentinel's blade on main hand and Vanquisher's sword on off-hand.

You'll do atleast 30% more damage than using Kris on off-hand.

Users who are viewing this thread