39 Ret Pally BiS (chardev inside)?

it is a possible setup. BiS -> yes, but there are alternative items to get....but i think you know that.

Bansil said:
it is a possible setup. BiS -> yes, but there are alternative items to get....but i think you know that.

Blood-tinged Armor vs. BoA chest?

In your opinion, which is best for a balanced build (BiS)?

mmh, 6stats is 24 viable for a pally. 4stats is only 16 -> 8 stats diff.

18+12=30

14+14=28

-> 2 stats diff

question is, can 13critrating make up for 10 stats?

yes! even rogues are using lich robes over 12/12 greens. in this case there is some agi and int mixed into the stats that are not that important for pallys.

the big diff is 6stam/2int. if you need a lil more surviveability the blood tinged is a good choice.

Bansil said:
mmh, 6stats is 24 viable for a pally. 4stats is only 16 -> 8 stats diff.

18+12=30

14+14=28

-> 2 stats diff

question is, can 13critrating make up for 10 stats?

yes! even rogues are using lich robes over 12/12 greens. in this case there is some agi and int mixed into the stats that are not that important for pallys.

the big diff is 6stam/2int. if you need a lil more surviveability the blood tinged is a good choice.

So, to sum it up: BoA chest for more damage, BTA for more survivability?

What I certainly would add:

SM gloves.

9/9 shoes of the bear or maybe the ones with armor penetration

Insignia of the Horde

if you can get the BoA chest + 4stats, enchant the bloodtinged with 150HP for a stamstacked gearset. in a BG with reghuts and water there are enough options to regain mana. and sometimes you just want to last a lil longer...paired with a BAR, SM gloves, gem studded belt and monkey bracers you can get a nice healthpool.

I would say that you would want to go for more crit. Maybe Rev bracers of the monkey and the WSG neck. I'm at about 25% crit buffed and I would say it is really helpfull.

Users who are viewing this thread