39 Resto Druid Guide?

vinod

OG
Are there any 39 resto druid guides in existence, or should I pioneer and document?

You can armoury my Druid: Genja draenor EU

it all depends on your playstyle whether you go for haste or all out spellpower so I would wowhead any pieces you aren't sure about.

Cool - will do, Im gonna just write up a new guide and start crunching and working out the numbers. Thanks for being a reference point!

A lot of items in that "spreadsheet" have gotten grandfathered though. There might even be some items missing due to new discoveries since cata release.

Personally, I will prolly sit down and manually research the gearing and take input. I really dislike other sources, and including 'grandfathered gear' into any guide. A guide is suppose to be for someone making a twink, not someone who already has one.

vinod said:
Personally, I will prolly sit down and manually research the gearing and take input. I really dislike other sources, and including 'grandfathered gear' into any guide. A guide is suppose to be for someone making a twink, not someone who already has one.

Agreed. Doing it that way you will get the most accurate result.

I know Cata just came out, so people are busy on their mains - all the same holy cow I have not been able to get into 1 bg on my 39 so far.

Users who are viewing this thread