US 39 Recruitment Video

Vehx here. I have a bit of video editing experience and would be interested in collabing in this project.
Could have a meeting on discord with parties interested and discuss some topics for sure and come up with some without a doubt.

In my opinion how some of the top guilds get around sending massive files is they actually have a ton of their players stream on twitch or other platforms and as long as the stream looks good they can allow a mod of their channel actually download the footage straight from the site as a VOD allowing you to use twitch as a big cloud storage if you will. Easier to sort through as well.

For parts that need more detail like b-roll and intro/outros then footage can be sent using Google drive etc.

As soon as I'm back in NA on Jan 2nd down to get a discord brainstorm session.

PS. Fucked around w spectator mode (In wargames) and it's pretty easy to use just takes a bit of time to get a good navigational flow. Also could be really cool to get someone that can cast some of the action as well as discord recordings would be +100 production value

I know nothing about the game now. Haven’t played in a while

If you're only going to be playing 39s its ez enough to get back into.. up until recently I hadnt played in 3-5 years. I'm getting into 120s now and theres a sorta step learning curve but with help from friends I'm starting to figure it out.

None taken. The second 39 video is more along that lines, but that's multiple perspectives from multiple games, rather than multiple perspectives from one game.

The video you're mentioning is:

I totally agree, it's an awesome style. I'm just not entirely sure if it will work in a mass pvp promotional setting. Having the footage be based around 1-2 games might be less entertaining than different team setups and looking for 'good' parts of gameplay, as we did in the WoD 39 video.

Edit: The usual issue is that sending uncompressed files is a nightmare, so people sending you stuff usually compress, then once you've rendered the video, it's compressed a second time and the quality isn't amazing, compared to the author's footage which only has once. I'm not sure what the top pve guilds do in terms of gathering footage, could pay to ask. Maybe there's a lossless coded you can compress with and make sending files manageable.

Oh man I haven’t listened to Celldweller or Pendulum in a loooong time. That Steven Wilson collab is one of my favorites being a huge Porcupine Tree fan.

If we can rip twitch streams for high quality video that’s probably the play. I’m more than happy to do commentary on some war games/arenas. I think Vehx and I would be pretty amusing casting together.

Oh man I haven’t listened to Celldweller or Pendulum in a loooong time. That Steven Wilson collab is one of my favorites being a huge Porcupine Tree fan.

If we can rip twitch streams for high quality video that’s probably the play. I’m more than happy to do commentary on some war games/arenas. I think Vehx and I would be pretty amusing casting together.
HeyGuys
[ Radio Voice x Face 4 Radio ]Top tier podcast name right there tbh.
My friend who plays guitar on my tracks showed me Porcupine Tree. So f'in good man.
Ya even if people stream to random throwaway channels could be a life saver to get a wide variety of footage

Talk about nostalgia.

The current state of affairs in the 39 bracket, the priorities are flipped upside down. Bunch of care bears in the forums and douche bags in game, stifling competition. It's either horde GY camping or Alliance GY camping. The evenly matched games are few and far between. People constantly asking in the forums for help exploiting gear. No sense of honor in this bracket.

I do see hope in the wargames. That has potential to bring back the dedicated flag carriers, 10v10's, 15v15's, guild rivalry. Make 39's great again!

Users who are viewing this thread