39 Nurfs???

Aside from the professions being nerfed, and naxx shoulder enchants, what else was viciously murdered by the Nurfbatâ„¢

<3

Illegal

btw if u still did the lvl40+ 40 armor on legs before patch youre lucky cause u cant apply it through trade anymore.

no 2v2 skirmish just might push me to cancel my subscription. In no way was this necessary...better be a damn bug.

Illegal said:
Aside from the professions being nerfed, and naxx shoulder enchants, what else was viciously murdered by the Nurfbatâ„¢

<3

Illegal

every rich kid that got gear carried rather than L2P just got murdered.

Wait it out a week or two and see who quits because they "can't play with this gear omg"

Jancith said:
every rich kid that got gear carried rather than L2P just got murdered.

Wait it out a week or two and see who quits because they "can't play with this gear omg"

Indeed.

The fortunate byproduct of all of this is the fact that the terribaddies (even the pallies) will be forced to actually L2P or go back to their 80s.

As a FC feral druid, two of our most important talents got heavily nerfed (Heart of the Wild and Survival of the Fittest).

Also I can't use all my JC trinkets anymore.

Swoosh said:
btw if u still did the lvl40+ 40 armor on legs before patch youre lucky cause u cant apply it through trade anymore.

30 mins after the servers were up i was able to trade both my pants and the armor kit to someone, they applied it themselves, and traded me back the pants. it worked.

Druiddroid said:
30 mins after the servers were up i was able to trade both my pants and the armor kit to someone, they applied it themselves, and traded me back the pants. it worked.

As in a simply just make a 60+ char enchant em like it was done in the first place?

if so did you test the WoTLK head/legg enchants? *Awaitsexcitedwhilegettingabitboredofulduar*

Hqndq, didn't you realise that 3.1 would remove the usage of leg armors below level 60?

Sunblayde said:
Indeed.

The fortunate byproduct of all of this is the fact that the terribaddies (even the pallies) will be forced to actually L2P or go back to their 80s.

I was under the impression that everybody's just going to roll paly or hunter and faceroll and blow up everything in their path?

Users who are viewing this thread