39 BiS Standards (All Classes) Updated for Phase 5!

on druid I use 6 int 7 stam offhand when skull is on cd. Would probably use wag staff if I had it.

People posted a bunch of key items that get switched in 39 NA disc under tbc section if you scroll a bit.

Start farming expert goldminers helm, it becomes bis for rogues. Also as silly as it may seem, I vividly remember robes wearing dresses in BC, robes of the lich.

When do the ulda mobs become a different level? At some point items like pod, bushmaster and a few others completely stop dropping. I dont remember if its BC or wrath.

Robes get spell crit for TBC and then in Wrath that gets turned into generic crit rating, but I don't think any Rogues wore it during TBC.

You're right it was wrath when crit rating was affected to include spells and melee.

And also uldaman mobs change level patch 2.3 so not sure how that will play out.

Last edited:
Lots of changes, I'm slowly getting the TBC lists ready though. Next week or two I'll get them up.

Just wanted to say, thanks to everyone who commented, collaborated, and just lurked on this thread. 100k views shows that the community is still healthy and thriving, keep it sweaty!

weirdnecroflex but :Okayge:

Users who are viewing this thread