39 and Mages

x_HouR_x

Legend
Hey, im making a 39 mage twink i was wondering can anyone tell me what BiS Gear to get and which spec is best ( im assuming frost tho) if so thanks in advance!

Mages are pretty good. If you really must make one, I would suggest horde. Horde are constantly crying about all of the alliance mages. We had 6 of them in one game last week.

Why all the alliance mages /qq

mages are OP pretty much from this bracket all the way to 85....get used to it. shadow priests in tow right there with them.

most of the time team with most mages wins

fire mages are pretty insane in BGs and 1 vs 1, actually have been since wotlk, but since they are hardly seen in arenas....they slip under the QQ radar on blizz's forums

shanker said:
mages are OP pretty much from this bracket all the way to 85....get used to it. shadow priests in tow right there with them.

most of the time team with most mages wins

fire mages are pretty insane in BGs and 1 vs 1, actually have been since wotlk, but since they are hardly seen in arenas....they slip under the QQ radar on blizz's forums

not that mages are bad, but I think you mixed up mages with hunters. Hunters are about 10x worse than mages.

Everyone hates hunters sub 60 bracket lol.

I honestly think that hunter's are one of the most valuable players in the 39 bracket. You ruin a Feral Druid/Rogue's strategy when you pull them out of stealth, flare is the most valuable tool in the 39 bracket.

Unlike the 19 bracket, I encourage there to be at least 1 Hunter and no more than 2 on each team.

there valuable, but OP and hated when more than 2 are on a team.

Users who are viewing this thread