39 activity EU

Vianco

Legend
Hello fellow tinkers.
Highwav is once again funding on draenor alliance EU. We have some really good activity and we're EASILY enough for BG pops. We've had 5-15 people online from 10.00 till 03.00.
We are currently giving enchants, gear and boosts to everyone who rolls here, not to forget the fun time you will have playing with us!
We also play arena serveral hours per day, 2s, 3s and even 5s (which is a lot of fun!!)

- Vianco, Guild Master of Highwav.

ps. just log draenor and /who 39 for further information.

Edit: If you're looking to get funded on horde side draenor you should contact Siwtz/Draxicar/Gröniss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo man come online we wanna buy a few items from your guildbank :D or trade that even!

I also have a very large 39 twink stash on Draenor horde side that I can help gear players for the Horde side if needed. Send a PM here or message Mymainfailed on Arathor Horde side.

o9fgy.png

Ye, we do have more than enough alliance to get a pop, we've had 8-14 people online during the whole day.

Might make a 39 hordie. Got a few questions though, which class & specs are strong for FCing? (have access to all boas) and will I be gimped without GF gear like FCs are at 19?

Might make a 39 hordie. Got a few questions though, which class & specs are strong for FCing? (have access to all boas) and will I be gimped without GF gear like FCs are at 19?
prot pala followed by prot war is best FC, and gfed aint rly a factor since maybe 95% of players play without any gfed at 39 eu and u can replace the few things that are gfed with other extremly good items.

I think i am going to make a 39 hunter and not because it's the FOTM class this xpac, but because i have bis gear on my realm and in the 5 years i've played wow, i've never had a hunter higher than level 14 ^.^ so it'll be fun. I may xfer over to draenor in due course, but up until then if you guys want to organise games i'm sure you can invite me via real id or something if you need spots to fill :] I'll start on it this week.

I think i am going to make a 39 hunter and not because it's the FOTM class this xpac, but because i have bis gear on my realm and in the 5 years i've played wow, i've never had a hunter higher than level 14 ^.^ so it'll be fun. I may xfer over to draenor in due course, but up until then if you guys want to organise games i'm sure you can invite me via real id or something if you need spots to fill :] I'll start on it this week.
I guess we can, however we do not play with/against hunters in arena. I guess we could make this exception if we allow sublety rogues against hunters.

omg are sub rogues not allowed

I guess we can, however we do not play with/against hunters in arena. I guess we could make this exception if we allow sublety rogues against hunters.

suppose there is not much point making a hunter then "/, i suppose i'll make another class.

Edit: nevermind, i don't think i'll be making a 39 then ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an old Huntard of mine.

Farsighted @ Ravencrest - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

How much work would need to be done to get it up to todays standards?

BoA can be easily obtainable.

If it's not too much work I might consider it. Horde ofc

Edit: Nvm, just read the last few posts.

If you want to make a new class and char I'm willing to support you :)

We do recruit hunters but we want to keep a low amount of hunters and rogues. So if you could make another class that would be great.

I'm interested in joining up on horde side. I can play whatever you need as I got most heirlooms on draenor.
I don't got any clue about what to play as I havn't made and 39 twinks before so I'd like to know what you need at the moment.

I'll start levling whatever you need immediately as I'm pretty bored right now.

Hey, rolled a horde toon for this bracket a while back when it was active, sadly I no longer have it. Just wondering wether it would be more useful for me to roll horde or does it not matter? Also not wanting to sound pushy but will we be given help in terms of chants ect. Seen as dreneor is not my home realm and I will be starting from Scratch. O also are there measures in place to help keep the bracket active? As I remember it collapsed due to unbalanced teams.
~Voodoo

Users who are viewing this thread