375 enchanting is not a bug

as some of you know its currently possible to train 375 enchanting at level 35. I asked a gm about this and he said its not a bug:

So if you guys are dedicated enough you can get the +4stats ring enchant. I have not looked out healing/spell power enchants. +2 weapon damage doesn't look possible at the moment.

had a 59 twink once, only way at 59 i could get rep for LC was to get 70's to let me tag along in sethekk halls, etc

can't see i 39 being able to zone in since min-lvl is 55

wonder, why blizz steps out of the line with enchanting regarding skilllimit, cant see a reason yet. How does it help normal levelers ?

@shanker

as far as I recall it is possible to get lower city rep at 19, I'll ask furious when I next see him on. I think its something to do with those keys you get in netherstorm.

With enough eternium key farming I believe youcan get most BC reps to exalted, I know LC is possible through this.

Rivfader said:
With enough eternium key farming I believe youcan get most BC reps to exalted, I know LC is possible through this.

though by this, im quite sure u come to a point where even the dumbest find out that too much wow is somehow waste of ur lifetime :)

you can't trust anything a gm says about game mechanics

Interresting thread, as I understand if you drop enchanting you will not loose the enchant, right ?

Thanks a lot zidsal

Metamorfos said:
Yeah. A blue post would clarify this up officially.

Very wrong, blizzard don't care of the twinking drama, it's not too ubber, they didnt made a bluepost to confirm we could use herbalism ubber healing back then, they never made a blue post when changing any profession level, and they are not of the same value max by level

It's just a regular enchant lvl 35, nothing overboard, bring some love to our bracket, nice

You will need Enchanting 350+, though, to have the boni on your ring enchant active.

So dropping Enchanting after the whole thing is a very bad idea.

Ok thanks, i had almost figured that a minute ago, it's still a fair choice between 8 all stats vs 10sta or herba

Definitively not a bug then, will never get removed... even herbalism might be arguably, still, better than this

zidsal said:
@shanker

as far as I recall it is possible to get lower city rep at 19, I'll ask furious when I next see him on. I think its something to do with those keys you get in netherstorm.

don't see how, can't do quests till 60's, only mobs i know of that give rep are in instances. as for keys, i did that with a 70, but that gave consortium rep

shanker said:
don't see how, can't do quests till 60's, only mobs i know of that give rep are in instances. as for keys, i did that with a 70, but that gave consortium rep

Sometimes when opening a prison a member of a random BC faction will be released giving their faction's rep. I.e. LC, CE, and a few others that I've seen.

shanker said:

Stop being bad, 19s have it exalted, with ethereum prison key, you turn them in netherstorm and sometimes get a faction mob that gives you 500 rep to his specific rep.

Rivfader said:
Sometimes when opening a prison a member of a random BC faction will be released giving their faction's rep. I.e. LC, CE, and a few others that I've seen.

that would be a dice roll, i remember using the key to open a prison, some times a random faction would appear and you get rep, but many times there would also be a hostile mob in there.

grinding for this IMO, would be painfully long

shanker said:
that would be a dice roll, i remember using the key to open a prison, some times a random faction would appear and you get rep, but many times there would also be a hostile mob in there.

grinding for this IMO, would be painfully long

would you really expect anything less from bis :D

Users who are viewing this thread