300K damage and healing ,in 1h43m

korny

OG
from cwow bg1

very tired:)

81e40b6b448c5157d9305e9651cbf183.jpg

21aa5e1b121e8e33f4b3f33fc36fadc2.jpg

Blacksnake said:
I've done 540k in 43 minutes on my 59 dk twink. So not impressed.
lol that's 20 levels higher with wrath chants. might as well compare it to your 80.

fuzzles said:
lol that's 20 levels higher with wrath chants. might as well compare it to your 80.

You've obviously never played in the 59 bracket if you scoff at that. Most lvl 70s in BC and I bet a fair amount of 80s in wotlk can not do that. Also, the only wrath enchants I have are for stamina, not dps.

Druiddroid said:
get dps chants and see how much you wreck face :D

That would actually be stupid considering I'm usually outnumbered 2 or 3 to 1, and most of blood abilites (i.e. mark of blood and rune tap) heal me based on a percentage of my total health. So if I want to stay alive while outnumbered, the stamina enchants are a must.

not being able to survive as a DK twink, lawl.

Anyways...big fail to people farming bgs for these meaningless acheivements. If its high level and it just happens, then grats...but actually going out there to waste some pugs time or farm noobs for 2 hours is big fail.

Blacksnake said:
You've obviously never played in the 59 bracket if you scoff at that. Most lvl 70s in BC and I bet a fair amount of 80s in wotlk can not do that. Also, the only wrath enchants I have are for stamina, not dps.

at 70 is was beyond easy to get damage control, 80 is even easier, trying to brag about it w/ a dk is just silly.

If you wanna talk impossible, well its damn near impossible to get it at 39.

Users who are viewing this thread