3 ways to easily fix the bracket

Rogue ambush damage should either be reduced OR they should have shadowstep removed.

The paladin talent "Protector of the innocent" needs to proc ONLY when healing others. This talent is giving an extra 200-250 everytime a paladin heals himself......it can also crit

Lvl 10 resilience bug.

As a warrior I must say that I can think of 10 bigger problems than missing bloodrage, like missing interrupt/hamstring/defensive cd/mobility. Every warrior spec has one useful ability and more than enough dps, but all of them still lack something.

Theme said:
As a warrior I must say that I can think of 10 bigger problems than missing bloodrage, like missing interrupt/hamstring/defensive cd/mobility. Every warrior spec has one useful ability and more than enough dps, but all of them still lack something.

how about self buffing warrior shout? i bet your barely breaking into 200ap just like my war... lol @ shadowfang auto hitting less then 100

except the 10 resilience "bug" isnt a bug. its scaled to level. and since EVERYTHING scales starting at 10, common sence tells you that 10 would be the peak of the effect your stats give you. soooo.....through fairly simple reasoning, 10s > 19s.

=D

Fury warriors are almost invincible in duel.. So no buff for War.

Resilience bug MUST be nerfed, and the fastest way possible

Boycott level 10s and the damage needed to kill Paladins is there instead of some useless level10 hopping around thinking they're bawss.

Lolnova said:
except the 10 resilience "bug" isnt a bug. its scaled to level. and since EVERYTHING scales starting at 10, common sence tells you that 10 would be the peak of the effect your stats give you. soooo.....through fairly simple reasoning, 10s > 19s.

=D

Actually, Im fairly sure the resil IS A BUG. Pre patch, X amount of resil gave you that amount vs a character _of your level_. Since the patch that part of the tooltip isnt there, meaning that there is no diminishing resil vs higher level players (as it was in the past). I SERIOUSLY doubt Blizz changed resil to where a level 1 character can have 100% damage reduction against a level 80

resilience 10's........at least all players can do it. not like back in the day when dodge-10's were pretty well much all rogues or hunters

i rolled by hunter into a 19 BG friday, ambush wasn't really over jacking me.....imo......WAYLAY is what is ganking me

one rogue was assan-spec, he BLACK JACKED me and my attempt to kite after i trinketed out was worthless damage, he got back on me and wiped me. it was like fighting a old dodge rogue.

combat rogues are doing quit well too (check armory after they kill me) 3 in ISS, 2 in Precision, 1 in Aggression

Maybe its just me but I think it would be cool to see a premade of 10 holy pallys VS a premade of 10 resil stacking lvl 10s.

That would be a truely epic wsg 0.0;

how about self buffing warrior shout? i bet your barely breaking into 200ap just like my war... lol @ shadowfang auto hitting less then 100

Well ofc it would be nice but not really needed, as said theres bigger problems. And dmg isnt definitely one of them. I am sitting at about 270 ap ub if I remember correctly.

Fury warriors are almost invincible in duel.. So no buff for War.

I dont get this, theres pretty much no class fury warrior beats in duel hands down atm, we do fine against some but Id say we are quite near the bottom anyway. Or maybe my sarcasm detector is just turned off?

Users who are viewing this thread