3-23-09 Latest PTR

Jadyn

39 Evangelist
Didn't know it was coming, but they put another ptr build up this evening. Anyone check to see if anything else has changed?

Just to keep you out of suspense… there appears to be little to no change regarding twinks in the new build.

Readda front page hehe. But yeah, like what Drayner had said, there is little changes so far. Librams, Naxx, BOA enchants, and leg armors are still gone.

8(

ffs i just enchanted 2x mongoose and a leg armor today, what's gonna happend to em in the next patch?

and what about boa shoulders with enchant? -.-

thx for answering me

Sparhawk said:
Last I saw, leg armor kits are gone for anyone below 60. lame IMO. They should be 50 or 55 (or 50-55 for the blues, 60 for the purples) and the librams should be open to any level.

Blue legs kits do have a lvl 50 requirement i'll go get a screenshot when i can get in game.

Edit.

legkits.jpg

Blizz is so funny. they would take a 60G 30stam/10agi leg kit and nerf it to 50+ because now they feel it's OP for low levels........yet have players in 29 bracket rolling duel mongoose 600-1000G BC weapon enchants.

just like them, total buffonery... nerf +100HP chest enchant to be for 30+lvl players, yet have 19's and 29's running around with +150HP to chest.

we will have to wait and see what really happens?

shanker said:
Blizz is so funny. they would take a 60G 30stam/10agi leg kit and nerf it to 50+ because now they feel it's OP for low levels........

I don't think that's their reasoning. Leg kits were introduced, and intended for, BC players and beyond.

shanker said:
yet have players in 29 bracket rolling duel mongoose 600-1000G BC weapon enchants.

Dual* mongoose. Simply put: dual = two, duel = fight.

And I would have to agree with your point, but it doesn't really bother me.

shankers, you don't understand huh !

its evident what they are trying to do here...

they don't want to nerf DPS... they wanna nerf the life all together...

even the best DPS at 19 do not hit more then 150 a hit.

do the mat, 3000 / 150 = 20 hit

20 hit to kill a guy ? way too high for even the best DPS in the 19 bracket. clearly the life had gone unbalanced witht he DPS, my guess is quite simple, they rebalanced it ! the only thing i wonder is why the +100hp then... we still have the +4stats, but then again its not as if it was too much to put +100 hp.

and justa question...

besides using a lovely black dress with no stats... how can you get +150 hp to chest at the 19 bracket ?

ArthurianKnight said:
the only thing i wonder is why the +100hp then... we still have the +4stats, but then again its not as if it was too much to put +100 hp.
it's not live yet.

and justa question...

besides using a lovely black dress with no stats... how can you get +150 hp to chest at the 19 bracket ?
inferno robe. cloth, +19 spell power.

oh, right, i had forgotten about the robe, thanks !

my other guess is, the first patch they tested a few things, now they are eventually removing about everything we have, thus killing the gap between level 19 players and level 40 players being able to get defeated by said 19s !

just like level 1 players can actually defeat level 20 players on live server !

see the gap right there !

ArthurianKnight said:
oh, right, i had forgotten about the robe, thanks !

my other guess is, the first patch they tested a few things, now they are eventually removing about everything we have, thus killing the gap between level 19 players and level 40 players being able to get defeated by said 19s !

just like level 1 players can actually defeat level 20 players on live server !

see the gap right there !

or maybe they are making it so a single 19 can't kill 5 other 19s in a WSG, even though that 19 isn't very good

Wisperin said:
ok lets take one full drood fc lvl 19 and calculate the hp loss

head= -100hp

shoulders -30stam

chest= -100hp +4stam

legs= -40stam

feet= -15stam

trinket= +24stam

mining= -43stam

total= -200hp and -100stam

in bear= -1450hp =D

you're missing the point...

losing 15 stam on boots... must i remind you that he can take leather fang boots which are +5agi +5 stam and put a +7 stam enchant on it. of course its still losing much, but not that much if you ask me ! we can easily find better gears now that BOE won't be necessary !

fishing feet= 12stam + 9 stam + minor speed =21 stam + minor speed

2nd best fang boots= 6stam + minor speed

21-6=15

no point making a fc with 70hp more and loosing minor speed and leting every rogue to chase u down on field when u need to run with flag

i didnt say it was much and im looking forvard to it cos now it will finaly be posibble to kill a fc drood :p

Users who are viewing this thread