3.2 and PvE for 29s

Anyone looked into this? I know people have done Gnomer on 19s, but I'm wondering if anyone has looked into best tanks and healers for the 29 bracket in PvE? I'm assuming Warriors would be best tanks for most things because of the gear at that level, but would a Druid be a viable tank too?

Thoughts? Thanks.

I'm guessin' a war will be the best tank beause they'll have the highest avoidence. Although druid high hp pools could come out on top.

but why would you need a group when you can just solo shit on a ret pally?

Vallei said:
I'm guessin' a war will be the best tank beause they'll have the highest avoidence. Although druid high hp pools could come out on top.

but why would you need a group when you can just solo shit on a ret pally?

mb he was talking about harder instances like sm armory... and even gnommeregan, don t think you can get to the last boss cause there around 6 elites level 28 in front of the gate to thermplugger or... I think I can do them since I can take around 4500 damage on my warr :p

RC-ST. said:
mb he was talking about harder instances like sm armory... and even gnommeregan, don t think you can get to the last boss cause there around 6 elites level 28 in front of the gate to thermplugger or... I think I can do them since I can take around 4500 damage on my warr :p

I solo'd gnomergan on my ptr ret pally. however SM armory could be a challenge.

DMH and TP runs!

Both have a insanely low drop rate and any good 29 guild should be able to solo either door. There is no longer an excuse to not have either if you are playing with goods.

If anybody considers their guild to be top of the line I would love to see a video of a group of 5 attempting armory or maybe even cathedral.

You can go to RFD and Cath on 29s, those would be the hardest instances available.

running these higher end instances becomes more a game of acually hitting them, then doing most damage. I could probably see some people 3 manning gnomer, that wouldnt be to hard, but Cath is pretty much impossible, atleast it seems that way to me

Users who are viewing this thread