3.2.2 Ret. Lvl 20 Twinking

Still with consecrate, exorcism, free action potions, freedom, stun? pwned.

with conc they could finally do something about rogues, exorcism - cast time

otherwise they'll be like they are now, sitting ducks

Personally, i think that everyone has misinterpreted the patchnotes and i doubt they'll change the brackets. But back on topic, yea, this would be a huge buff for Rets in the 19(20) bracket.

Krookz said:
Personally, i think that everyone has misinterpreted the patchnotes and i doubt they'll change the brackets. But back on topic, yea, this would be a huge buff for Rets in the 19(20) bracket.

Agree. If they change. Kinda annoying :(

Wait for the patch to come out instead <.< its not even sure they will change it

Hmm I still think beefing up your judgments is gonna be the way to go if the brackets change. With this guy I just made on chardev I'm sitting at over 1700 health and 430 ap self buffed. The health Melee swings would still hit hard (granted, not as hard as Verigans Fist if SoC procs) and the judgment damage would be insane if you replace the 15 strength on weapon with a sader and it procs. I`m estimating around 250-300 non crit judgments when sader procs and 450ish procs.

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

Hmmm I made a mistake I thought I saw that Commanders Crest was a level 35+ item, that`s were I was getting alot of my health from. I still don't think this build is bad at all

Users who are viewing this thread