3-12-09 Latest PTR Build 9684

LULIMALION said:
If it got a level requirement wouldnt it probably be higher than the 60 bracket? o.0

yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. it's currently oneshotting most people in 60 and blows away half of the health pool well geared twinks are running 'round with.

Ah, meh. 10's of millions (understatement) in profit and again a lack of communication! Just bought several librams myself haha.

It does seem a bit silly that they would make all of these changes more than four years after the fact. Librams seem a bit excessive.

The truth is however that twinks were outlandishly more powerful than normal players, ruining the battlegrounds experience for them.

Anyone who is confident in their own skill level shouldn't be too upset...twinks will still have the best enchants and gear possible.

It might be that the professions and BoA shoulder enchants finally showed to them just how OP we could be sometimes, and they decided to make sweeping changes. Who knows. /shrug

The truth is however that twinks were outlandishly more powerful than normal players, ruining the battlegrounds experience for them.

twinkers will still dominate casual puggers who are leveling through, so why not let us have our fun?

Aura Mastery now causes your Concentration Aura to make all affected targets immune to Silence and Interrupt effects and improve the effect of all other auras by 100%.

Are you kidding me?... Great.

"HAI GUYZ I NEVR HEARD OF FAKECASTING BUT I HIT 2500 LAST NIGHT LOLOL"

Well, I'm off to get the aloe vera to treat the burns from Pyroblasts then. I'm also oddly afraid of Warriors in the 29s bracket again. There big decision in life now... Deep Wounds or 2/3 2h Specialization. My 49 Hunter project may end up using Explosive Trap alot with that new entrapment change.

So the day after 3.1 I plan on submitting ticket after ticket demanding a refund on ALL items. Leg armor, Libram books...etc

I know they probably won't do anything about it but maybe after the 20th ticket someone will refund items we spent OUR TIME and money on getting.

Aura Mastery is worded very poorly. It's a 2 min CD, 10s duration. I believe it requires Conc. Aura, no word yet on whether it's dispellable afaik.

Redonu said:
So the day after 3.1 I plan on submitting ticket after ticket demanding a refund on ALL items. Leg armor, Libram books...etc

I know they probably won't do anything about it but maybe after the 20th ticket someone will refund items we spent OUR TIME and money on getting.

I intend on doing the same thing. I would really like my 30k honor back for shoulder enchants, 15 bijous, and various leg patch kits. I could certainly slap them on alts that could use them rather then wasting away in bags as it looks to be the case.

Some new patch notes:

Several lower-level items crafted by tailors have received major changes to make them more appealing.

Several recipes in the 250-300 skill range have been rebalanced, and the reagent requirements have been reduced.

Some enchants now have level restrictions. Note: the enchant is never removed from the item to which it's applied, however, the player no longer receives its benefit until they reach the required level. Any enchants modified in this way have had their tooltips updated.

I'm thinking about coming back to twinking, since these changes are going through, has anyone considered maybe moving up to the 59 bracket where these changes have no change on our characters? New spells, armor, chants, might be fun.

Let me know.

-Powda

SL lock bloodlust.

69 > 59 because there are lots of DKs at 59.

well, that's the general concensus. everyone has their own opinions. but in general 69 should be more balanced classwise than 59.

Well, I was thinking of checking out the 59 bracket anyway on my way to 80 with one of my priests. Thought it might be amusing to be the only player in a bg with abolish disease. >.>

i'm quite sure these changes are for the better.

after all, they are willing to make us twink again, creating new chars makes sure everyone is at their best. many twinks will be hit, but the XP won't allow them to get better gears, thus the need to recreate a twink will be there.

also some recipe might make it better clothes wise.

they say more appeaking, they clearly want proff to make sens at low levels with is clearly for us and for low levels to be more geared faster. thats clearly for us lowbies who likes to play low. and for those who wants to level faster without spending thousands of gold gearing themselves up.

i think this patch will actually help twinking get more popularity !

as for the gold i lost, get real people i'm not gonna bug them for something i knew would be patched eventually. when you bought those enchants you did cause they were the best. you knew since day one that your twink would change over the course of your career.

i really don't understand people brgaging about their precious gold in wow when that's not even the pinnacle of it !

What's wrong with there being lots of deathknights at 59...that's only because that's the first bracket they get to play in so they are excited to PvP.....or is it like the 19 bracket where everyone is a rogue or hunter?

Users who are viewing this thread