3.1 going live tuesday ?

they havent even loaded all of the reported changes on the ptr yet, so id say ~7 weeks or so?

iaccidentallytwink said:
Which means absolutely nothing, because we're well aware and there are several threads concerning this, you're only adding to the uselessness of the current threads by spawning more.

Wow, I apologize for creating a topic about the number 1 issue involving the 10-19 bracket. My bad.

Megamann, seriously stop doing that will ya !

you understood me right, you're just trying to make yourself look cool by saying so, and its not working.

natural, glad you understand ! but there is one thing, there was no rage when i wrote the above post =8-D

usually stays only a month or so... so i guess soon.

my guess would be 2 weeks at most.

but its never mentionned where.

the only thing we know for sure is that its coming as it is now on the PTR

I can't understand anything Arthur says. Is English not your first language?

you understood me right, you're just trying to make yourself look cool by saying so, and its not working.

He wasn't trying to insult you bro. Honestly I usually have to read your posts once or twice before understanding them, which is perfectly fine if you're an EU twink whose first language isn't English.

ArthurianKnight said:
Megamann, seriously stop doing that will ya !

natural, glad you understand ! but there is one thing, there was no rage when i wrote the above post =8-D

Honestly I'm having a lot of trouble understanding you and I don't want to be rude to you. I honestly considered not even posting that, but I really just want to take you seriously and having a hard time because I'm having trouble understanding you.

It's really not meant to be insulting and I'll apologize right now if that's how you are interpreting it.

id say end of march-mid april. thats just me tho, and thats when a new quarter starts so many business deadlines are due then to make quota or whatnot.

that explains the double post on my part, i always use the EDIT button !

anyway, no my primary language is french, i'm canadian french, you know the not so loved guys !

i've been playing 2 years and a half... everytimes i've gone thru the PTR it always ended up coming live a few weeks later. usually 1 month is enough, for those that thinks 7-8 more weeks... no games makes game testing that long before. usually we're talking a month. and those that think that 1 week is not enough for testing, well it is when you have more then 1 million people testing the game all at once !

if we did downloaded on the blizzard downloader the next patch... then it means they have more then half the thing ready for launch. also means that only a few small tweaks need be !

i think its logical enough to make me think that's gonna come out, tomorrow, or next tuesday !

but i doubt it to be anywhere above that !

Users who are viewing this thread