3.1 going live tuesday ?

hi people, i don'T want to say its going to be this tuesday i'm not really sure about it. but i just played WOW today raided with my guild. and then i was ready to hit exit button and i did, then all i could see was the BLIZZARD DOWNLOADER being up... it was downloading patch 3.1 !

i'm not dumb, if its downloading patch 3.1 in the background then it means they are going to keep it. i'm quite sure it means next patch day is the day it comes out, which would mean tuesday thats coming !

what do you think, its logical no ?

Way too early in the PTR for it to go live, they havn't even let us test all the bosses in Ulduar yet. All you can be sure of is that it will go live on a tuesday.

Sounds pretty illogical to me. They just released a new build to the test realm like yesterday. Perhaps they are just making some other background update. Also how big is the thing you are downloading? I'd imagine the Ulduar patch is going to be rather large considering all the sound files, new dungeon maps, weapons, NPCs, etc.

Anyway, if the patch comes out this tuesday you can have my account.

There are too many things to test in Ulduar. Downloader is always available earlier. And still on official PTR forums ppl are still posting many bugs in every build they introduce to us. IMO 3 weeks maybe or even more. Enough time for me to prepare some new chars for twinking on 3.1.

There's always bits and pieces available for download before patches go live.

Makes patch day go smoother.

Like the others who have posted, there is no possible way that this patch will go live tuesday.

They've only just scratched the surface of the new dungeon, and all the changing they've done with the enchants and such is probably going to be tweaked to hell and back before it goes live.

downloading "WoW-3.0.9.9551-to-3.1.0-enUS-patch" i'm at 235mb / 555mb

that's what is written actually i'm at 42%

it is logical for them to release most of the content, much like they did with WOTLK when we got Patch 3.0.3 before WOTLK even got released.

and if you read my post correctly, i'm saying that i am not sure of anything.

and i do say it could just be a pre-patch to it, if it is... it still means we'll get something even before the actual release of ulduar ! for all we know ulduar could be released all together, but not availlable yet !

no need to go mad on me, but still its logical for them to release soemthing before hand, just to make it far less work when the day comes, just like juke said, but i don't know, even there it means we get something. and 500megas worth it... i'd say its ulduar itself that is coming up ! might not be availlable for us to use, but i'm quite sure its gonna be there soon.

as for PTR not done until another 3 weeks, surely not...

PTR have never gone higher then a month, and we're already int he third week of it being there ! it is bound to come to conclusion soon !

Megamann said:
I love all the speculation that goes on and very little research on some peoples parts.

Who needs common sense when people can just post here and have people do it for them.

/sighs at lazy people

Supply said:
Yes, it's speculation. But with it being 555 MB its got a ton of changes in it...

Which means absolutely nothing, because we're well aware and there are several threads concerning this, you're only adding to the uselessness of the current threads by spawning more.

iaccidentallytwink said:
you're only adding to the uselessness of the current threads by spawning more.

yup

mods should be deleting these threads imo, no need for more than 1 semi useless thread

First of all, i was in no way saying that it was going out live, read correctly i said that it was just that, a possibility.

second, research on the matter, no need to, cause they are exactly saying what i did. it could only be a prepatch, and you're sentence doesn't specify if its gonna be a prepatch or not. it says its in case it needs more testing, which means by definition that it MIGHT be ready for release.

third, read the patch notes now, a lot have changed into it, including some undocumented changes that are now included in to the patch notes meanings its gonna be like that when the release its.

fourth, who the hell are you guys to judge someone on a thread he makes.

right now if i was to judge i'd already be seeing you as kids who can't take shit seriously when the time comes. but i'm not judging anybody... so why are you ?

So much anger ArthurianKnight, lets calm down and have some fun ;), although this patch does have me running around trying to deal with all the speculation, pop-ups, threads, debates /phew.

edit - PS: I do agree with you though, people do need to be more construtive instead of just saying "this is a useless thread we already got one like it"

When is patch 3.1 due?

Hey guiez. im wondering when is 3.1 gonna be launched because i want this exploited gear thing to end and im not saying i dont have a set or 2 of it but im saying its OP and not ment. Its a hassle to go tru the prosses yes, but i olny got the gear to test it and for thoes *Just incase* situations. I just want to know so i can plan ahead

:)

Users who are viewing this thread