2x Dusk Blade dropped

Benight

Yo guys I had to come and take it here to show my grind and luck. I was on a grind for 2x dusk blade n I finally managed to get it last night. It was really starting to get frustrating since I hadn't even seen one drop out of 5,3k boxes but then I opened the 850 boxes I had farmed that day to open before bed. What an unbelievable surprise it was to open first box and see a dusk blade, felt like a dream come true and soon after calming down I kept going opening more boxes again AND believe it or not, I got 2nd one between 40-50 boxes... Gotta say I probably used all my luck and won't see an insane drop in a while but atleast the grind is done. 6,218 boxes opened in total, I got the dusk blades between 5,3-5,4k ish.
I'm so happy it's done and the best part 'bout this all was I told a friend of mine before I opened a single box that Idc how many boxes it takes, I just want to see 2 dusk blades drop from 1 opening and it really actually happened I still can't believe it. Next goal is 2x The Night Blades but will take a small break from boxes, used all freetime I had pretty much since I started to farm 'em. In average I farmed 500+ boxes a day since starting it. Had 2 break days where I farmed 0-200 boxes.

Link to the char w 2x The Dusk Blade:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/ravencrest/vendatta

Well deserved, buddy!
thumbsup.jpg

That's awesome, congratulations on the drops.

So how does the passive work with two dusk blades? Do the procs share a cooldown, or are you actually able to get/maintain 3 stacks?

That's awesome, congratulations on the drops.

So how does the passive work with two dusk blades? Do the procs share a cooldown, or are you actually able to get/maintain 3 stacks?
Thanks man. Double dusk blade don't stack 2 different procs, it just helps with the uptime. So far from my dummy testing to 50k-100k dmg the uptime been higher than 70% everytime ofc you can get unlucky and be lower ofc most likely depending on your build too for the uptime. Yet to test stuff with a single one though.
[doublepost=1658767092,1658766987][/doublepost]
Thank you Raz even though you sounded a bit jelly yesterday but dw, I'd be too I got such stupid luck that I probably won't see ever again.

Gz

Time to play some BG's! You have only 600 hks but over 6000 boxes opened!

Yo guys I had to come and take it here to show my grind and luck. I was on a grind for 2x dusk blade n I finally managed to get it last night. It was really starting to get frustrating since I hadn't even seen one drop out of 5,3k boxes but then I opened the 850 boxes I had farmed that day to open before bed. What an unbelievable surprise it was to open first box and see a dusk blade, felt like a dream come true and soon after calming down I kept going opening more boxes again AND believe it or not, I got 2nd one between 40-50 boxes... Gotta say I probably used all my luck and won't see an insane drop in a while but atleast the grind is done. 6,218 boxes opened in total, I got the dusk blades between 5,3-5,4k ish.
I'm so happy it's done and the best part 'bout this all was I told a friend of mine before I opened a single box that Idc how many boxes it takes, I just want to see 2 dusk blades drop from 1 opening and it really actually happened I still can't believe it. Next goal is 2x The Night Blades but will take a small break from boxes, used all freetime I had pretty much since I started to farm 'em. In average I farmed 500+ boxes a day since starting it. Had 2 break days where I farmed 0-200 boxes.

Link to the char w 2x The Dusk Blade:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/ravencrest/vendatta

Hello, Congratz with the weapons. you earned it.

Btw, why cant i see armor rating on your character in the Armory? Thx.

Hello, Congratz with the weapons. you earned it.

Btw, why cant i see armor rating on your character in the Armory? Thx.

Dunno, just checked some other armories too and didn't see armor rating on pieces if that's what you meant and thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread