[2v2] Arena 70 Hpally dk vs Frost mage Rshaman Commentary 2k+ mmr

it's great to make vids but Hpala/BloodDK is boring to watch and has next to no skill involved, but ye

spec frost one shot mages.
haha tazik heroes, nice!
jk tazik newbz lol

Last edited by a moderator:
It was really boring to watch sorry, no cc, just training mage till he gets one shotted :(

omg that addon is SOOO annoying poly poly poly ... the only thing that is missing a fucking voice that tells you what to do

It's boring from pally pov, but then again that mage one shots chiddy in shatters pretty much, so actually avoiding that for 10 minutes is pretty hard :\ But you're right, i should totally go run frost/disc priest like 99% of the bracket, that way we can fear when we shatter double tazik to make it look pro

and then be like sup im amazing :cool::cool:

in all fairness only one of them taziked and most likely got some absurd crit

nah i deathstriked him for 9k wtih weapon up i didn't tazik....but jellybean is full pve tazik frost mage hero

this is the dk btw if that wasn't obvious ;)

Horrible gameplay
Tazik skill! so difficult? nice tazik on mirror image
know how to use holy pala... Remember that Rebuke and Hammer are your friends, 0 rebukes.. nice!
Care with groundings... and learn when u must use freediom
1= crusader strike, 5= judgement ???? O.O Great bindings.. hope u will use it one day..
Your enemies have the same skill that you... the Mage polyed you having Shamy's flameshock... and the Shamy needs to go to the trainer and buy Wind Shear
Only 2 Mage's silence in 8 minutes... and 0 defensive deeps or CC deeps
Please dispel snares... and do not post that kind of videos :(

Tazik SKILL! 1200MMR at 85..

Horrible gameplay
know how to use holy pala... Remember that Rebuke and Hammer are your friends, 0 rebukes.. nice!
1= crusader strike, 5= judgement ???? O.O Great bindings.. hope u will use it one day..
Your enemies have the same skill that you... the Mage polyed you having Shamy's flameshock... and the Shamy needs to go to the trainer and buy Wind Shear

85? Sorry this is a 70 forum. They cannot be compared. Plus your new here? Have some respect.

Horrible gameplay

I explained why I had taziked a mirror img sir. My macro assists what Chiddylol is targeting and mage used images. He told me to tazik and to make it quick I use that macro even though it can mess up like that. I didn't rebuke this match because I'm trying to stay at max range to avoid Poly's I save hammer for when Chiddylol calls for the kill attempt which we wait for both strang and hammer to be up and most of the time he has to use strang to stop the mage from killing him while I'm in a cc. My keybinds are what i"m use to. There are no set keybinds that all 2200 players use whether it's 85 or 70. The shaman might not be the best the but mage is a rank 1 glad on his 85. I don't dispell all snares because i'll run oom. I don't even play 85 sir so lets keep comments like that out of the 70 bracket. No 70 cares about 85's

Users who are viewing this thread