2nd Lock and a question... BIG QUESTION

Drayner

I just got done with a 2nd lock this past weekend. I am having a blast so far being back. Since I deleted all my other toons, the fun of gearing and fishing is here again!

I have Full BoA gear for another toon too. I was going to do a warrior, but I decided maybe pally. I have shoulders, chest, and BAR with crusader...

So the BIG QUESTION IS...

for my next twink, Pally or War? I want to play one of those stupid dps classes that can get 600 white hits too. Which one though?

Both ;o

Seriously, I'd go with the warrior. More damage, more control, more fun imo.

Pallys can heal, but priest are much better at it.

Pallys can DPS, but warriors are much better at it.

Pallys can FC, but druids are much better at it.

Pallys can play any role beside CC but they aren't really good at it. (Theres always someone that can do it better).

If the choice is Ret Pally vs. Warrior, Ret Pally hits slightly harder and Warrior has 10 times the utility. Warrior by far.

Cool, she's a level 6 tranny (erm, I meant dranny) now. BTW, Full BOA on a lowbie in the newb zone is ridiculous. I look at the mobs and they die.

xD, make a rogue with boas and dual fiery, you can pull like 8 and win haha.

but yeah warriors all the way, way way more utility. On the other hand, paladins themselves have 3 gearset/specs so /shrug.. up to you =P

Paladin hands down.

I mean it depends on your play style. Do you like warriors or paladins better? IMO warriors could put out a lot more damage and with Hamstring it makes them even better. My choice for you is to go with a warrior.

Warrior with 2 hand weapons arent the best spam string warriors tho, not trying to down anyone who say warrior for hamstring cos hamstring is def usefull, just saying for the pople who say "spam string" it would be more like just plain ol' hamstring

Fritto said:
Warrior with 2 hand weapons arent the best spam string warriors tho, not trying to down anyone who say warrior for hamstring cos hamstring is def usefull, just saying for the pople who say "spam string" it would be more like just plain ol' hamstring

Fritto is silly.

He doesn't comprehend you can keep hamstring up constantly regardless of weapon.

Making it spam string.

jailbot said:
Fritto is silly.

He doesn't comprehend you can keep hamstring up constantly regardless of weapon.

Making it spam string.

No i understand that you can, im just saying most warriors that i see spam string with a 1h and shield, that way tthe faster speed allows of less GC between attacks so you can more accurately apply hamstring right when the previous is up.

You can spamstring with any waepon, im just saying tis more accurate with a 1h..but this just could be imo =D

Fritto said:
No i understand that you can, im just saying most warriors that i see spam string with a 1h and shield, that way tthe faster speed allows of less GC between attacks so you can more accurately apply hamstring right when the previous is up.

You can spamstring with any waepon, im just saying tis more accurate with a 1h..but this just could be imo =D

???????????????????????

If your still around when I get back from my semi-hiatus with bayonetta I expect you to be my spamstring buddy in gulch bro, no exceptions.

Lol I can't wait to spamstring you when I make a warrior crill. :D

Fritto said:

Hamstring is an instant attack that has nothing to do with weapon speed . . .

You won't rage as much as a Pally when your in WSG.

Ret pally is faceroll funtimez

Holy Pallies, if ur fukin super gud, can solo almost every class except facerolling ones: Warlocks since they're op as fuck and Ret pallies.

You can oom shamans, outlast rogues with hoj/band and high armor (lots of clench situations though), beat warriors with 2tick bands through rend (this is probably one of the only classes thatll run you oom super fast), Druids you can beat although it'll take too long, Hunters are np (can outheal/bubble through knockdown/dispell+band) again if its a good hunter it might time some time, with priests it depends on the priest themselves, mages are really np you'll eventually get them oom.

If your not total bad then Holy Pallies are one of the most fun/won'tlosetofagclass/havechanceofsurvivinghugenuke classes.

Then you can FC aswell, its fairly easy, if you've got a good D then you cant die.

I'm not a fan of warriors.

Users who are viewing this thread