29twinks after 3.1

just wanna here ppl thoughts on the 3.1 patch for twink hunters, 3.1 imo is gonna make the twinkin a shit ton cheaper cuz u cant have all the high lvl chants,honestly it lookin like less than 100g to twink(farmin req,lol).

Now its not gonna be who has the best gear/professions(max),there sud be alot less QQ'n from the nubs lvlin lol

Another thread to add to the current millions, any way...

1) People will always QQ about something.

2) Cheaper? sure, but it will still require knowledge/world drops.

3) professions don't matter, they are getting scaled back..and eng will be the only decent one again.

I agree. Won't make anything cheaper. The cost of World Drops will just go up again.

It's going to be the same game with lower hit points and damage

Now I'm an engineer all the way for all my characters Natural but I'd have to disagree with it being the only useful profession after 3.1 I know several who still say taking herbs/mining/skinning would end up better than engineering. Now while I do disagree with them about engineering being the worst choice there I will say that the profession buffs even at 225 give every character a huge playstyle choice for their toons and less of a, must take engineering like it was pre-profession buffs.

you guys are missing the DENSE STONE STATUE from JC.

they heal you for quite a punch, enough to grow yourself another life bar if need be !

we're speaking 1000 life here, not 3k !

but i agree with natural here. life as a twink won't change that much considering you still need to grind your things, which most people don't do. they just go buy the AH and buy everything good there is. yes its going to be easier to twik and sincerely, i love it. but it won't make the BG not have twinks and people QQing about how strong we are.

but as i said again and again, gears and enchants are only half the job done, its easy tog ear someone and come into the BGs and start killing, but skills to outbest the twinks or the semi twinks... that's what matters !

edit:

damn talked as if i was in the 19 bracket...

forget the dense stone statue, you have better statue then that at 29 ! =8-D

Oh yeah definately JC too is a choice I was just defending the fact that now its really open to all professions on which you'd like to take. Well not all of them but you know what I mean.

Yeah those statues can be quite useful as last I used them they have a really really really long range. I used to be able to drop one at the exit of horde base and it would heal me for a very very long way as I ran through midfield with flag.

Forgot about JC, you just don't gain enough return on the gathering proffessions IMO to make it worthwhile.

Although the healing statues are really the only bright spot for JC...but i can 2 shot them on my hunter, so if your fast it nulifes the only worth while thing of picking up.

Eng > all at 29 imo

Naturaltalnt said:
Forgot about JC, you just don't gain enough return on the gathering proffessions IMO to make it worthwhile.

Although the healing statues are really the only bright spot for JC...but i can 2 shot them on my hunter, so if your fast it nulifes the only worth while thing of picking up.

Eng > all at 29 imo

I drop them out of LoS of other players, or pop them down before switching to viper and sitting down to eat to radically reduce my downtime from low life + Oom.

Conrose said:
I drop them out of LoS of other players, or pop them down before switching to viper and sitting down to eat to radically reduce my downtime from low life + Oom.

I hear lifeblood is good with that too.

Kazin said:
I hear lifeblood is good with that too.

Wasn't able to get it on Sokolniki before they added the restrictions, so I'm reliant on Engineering for my finishing burst on FCers and JC for the added bit of survival... and making Aquamarine Signets for cash. I plan on levelling her out and making a new 29 Hunter after 3.1 ships... until then I've been farming Silverwing Sentinel's rep.

Conrose said:
Wasn't able to get it on Sokolniki before they added the restrictions, so I'm reliant on Engineering for my finishing burst on FCers and JC for the added bit of survival... and making Aquamarine Signets for cash. I plan on levelling her out and making a new 29 Hunter after 3.1 ships... until then I've been farming Silverwing Sentinel's rep.

Even with only 300 herb, a 900 hp hot every few mins is nothing to scoff at. Sure it wont make you any gold on the ah, but I'd take it anyways =)

Conrose said:
Over a 500+ damage non-armor-mitigated melee AoE burst that's off the GCD isn't anything to scoff at either.

I assume you're talking about sappers? I totally agree with eng, I was talking about the JC. IMO the best 2 prof's are eng/herb.

Kazin said:
I assume you're talking about sappers? I totally agree with eng, I was talking about the JC. IMO the best 2 prof's are eng/herb.

Meh, I prefer the 1k Heals from the statues over the 900 HP of Herb, but that's just been my preference built based on the status of the Hunter Class's ability to control much of a fight.

Now for a Paladin, because statue procs Spiritual Attunement, I'd guess JC would be the prefered.

Spiritual Attunement, i think this is either getting removed/nerfed on 3.1

Users who are viewing this thread