US 29s do they still pop?

although im not playing or streaming anymore, I will still pop in here to say hey every now and then but when you call me an exploiter, I take that as a compliment. To me, it means Ive at least done some research. Like the toy Shard of Archstone, Thats probably an exploit but they allow it in BGs and I use the hell out of it. The Love Boat, being able to make you immune to all stuns and have a passenger and take no fall dammage, that also I am sure is an exploit. The simple fact that I use what Blizzard wont fix only means I get creative when needed. https://www.twitch.tv/somfas/clip/ScaryFunOstrichPeteZaroll?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time . just sayin. Dont hate me for being creative and crutching on things that others are too elitist to use. It doesnt mean I win because of them, usually not actually, but they are fun for me. To each their own. Thank you for the compliment.
[doublepost=1557814552,1557813810][/doublepost]
Thank you for your input, it always amazes me how others perceive things written in text. Thank you for your crossed fingers, hope they uncross someday cause I wont be dinging any time soon ;) <3

Dude just play a vet, vets fucking own rn.

Users who are viewing this thread