29 warlock pet abilitis horde or ally EU?

Jángo said:
im planning to make a lvl 29 warlock but want to know wich abilitis voidwalker and succu got with lvl 29?

and also whats more needed horde or ally (EU) idc about the faction

As of the current state, Alliance seems to lack some people. There are 2 active guilds currently: Remembered on Darkmoon Faire and Button Bashers on Draenor.

Voidwalker: Suffering - Spell - World of Warcraft, Sacrifice - Spell - World of Warcraft

Succubus: Lash of Pain - Spell - World of Warcraft, Seduction - Spell - World of Warcraft

Jángo said:
edit: mhm but why there is a thread now "we need mroe horde EU" so what is needed now?^^

I am a bit confused as well :s esp now that my horde lock is right half-way to 29...

Jángo said:
yea i decided to go ally on dreanor cause as horde i would be alone on dreanor lvling a rogue atm instead of lock

Oo lvl a lock pls. Alliance have so many rogues....

i've actually been thinking of joining the 29 community on darkmoon and have no objections to rolling a lock since ive always wanted to try it out, what im worried about tho is while u ask for locks u also preach about the endless amount of ally rogues - how do warlocks fare in those dangerous waters? dont we get one shotted by ambush rogues?

Lamperouge said:
i've actually been thinking of joining the 29 community on darkmoon and have no objections to rolling a lock since ive always wanted to try it out, what im worried about tho is while u ask for locks u also preach about the endless amount of ally rogues - how do warlocks fare in those dangerous waters? dont we get one shotted by ambush rogues?

Hm dont know how it is as a lock but:

If there is more then 1 rogue on you, you will have trouble with every class.

Dont know how it is in a 1vs1 but in a wsg normally you will have a few healers who keep you alive --------> 3 dots on a rogue and he will die!

And im sure you will not get one shotted!

Mialo said:
Horde needs Rogues ;) as stated.

??????????????????? u blind? last game i played there was 3 horde rogs, 4 alliance rogs.

rgoues are NOT needed, i mean go ahead and play one but dont be a cunt like the others and have to 3v1 lolbushes when nobody else around.

suzzane said:
??????????????????? u blind? last game i played there was 3 horde rogs, 4 alliance rogs.

rgoues are NOT needed, i mean go ahead and play one but dont be a cunt like the others and have to 3v1 lolbushes when nobody else around.

Seems like this was only 1 game. Mostly Horde has about 1 or none. And what I meant was, when you want to roll a Rogue, go Horde.

Users who are viewing this thread