29 twinking

Well there was a time when u had all the spells from each school, regardless of spec...
The specs themselves nowadays limit your spellbook in such a way that the specs themselves are just as different from eachother as different classes are different from one another.
So from a real point of view its safe to assume or say that specs hcan be seen as classes.
I go by what blizzard defines as a class I don't make my own classifications of whats a class and whats not the hell are you on about
[doublepost=1545905350,1545904388][/doublepost]And if you're holding onto blizzards own definition of a class, youre holding onto a very loose term as they changed it so much over the time that it would be silly to take anything they say for what it really is.

And if you're holding onto blizzards own definition of a class, youre holding onto a very loose term as they changed it so much over the time that it would be silly to take anything they say for what it really is.
upload_2018-12-27_5-11-45.png

I guess some people just dont let things sink in before going LOLZ. Anyways, youre free to believe in what you want man, I disagreed and stated my own opinion with a detailed explanation that's all. Peace out.

I guess some people just dont let things sink in before going LOLZ. Anyways, youre free to believe in what you want man, I disagreed and stated my own opinion with a detailed explanation that's all. Peace out.

I think I agree with you (lot of posts here)... when somebody comes onto the forums and asks "what classes are good twink @ 29"... they really mean "what spec can I play"... on the flip side maybe they are just too stupid to understand that just because Restoration Shaman is good Enhancement might not be... but, I think you are dealing with a tiny percentage of special-stupid people there.

The answer to "Is Rogue 29 Gud!?"... should always be "outlaw rogue is good, the other two specs are ok"... or whatever you believe... and that is just using context clues and basic human common sense... especially when you are dealing with the multi-faceted classes like Paladin or Druid.

Telling somebody "Paladin is Good" without mentioning what spec you are talking about just makes you sound straight up honky-tonk stupid... no exceptions, no excuses, no arguments.

Last edited:
Well there was a time when u had all the spells from each school, regardless of spec...
The specs themselves nowadays limit your spellbook in such a way that the specs themselves are just as different from eachother as different classes are different from one another.
So from a real point of view its safe to assume or say that specs hcan be seen as classes.

Uhhh... that's a negative ghost rider.

Warlocks have fear in all specs
Mages have poly in all specs
Rogues have stealth in all specs
Paladins have bubble in all specs
Druids have shapeshifting in all specs
Warriors have a charge in all specs
Shamans have ghost wolf and lightning in all specs
Priests have bubble and heals in all specs
Hunters have traps in all specs

There are many more shared spells but as you can see there are only x number of classes. Specs are variations of said class. Hope this helped you reevaluate your liberal interpretism <3

There are many more shared spells but as you can see there are only x number of classes. Specs are variations of said class. Hope this helped you reevaluate your liberal interpretism <3
Im aware of all that, and i said that the specs only had a few traces of other school spells, which isnt nearly what it used to be. Maybe if you played back then and were used to have a shtton of useful spells, maybe you'd understand what i am trying to say, not necessarily agree, but at least understand.

PS. Priests dont have bubble as holy ;)

Last edited:

they're dumb as rocks they dont realize utility means more than damage in many situations they're just fotm reroll damage junkies

also the whole "specs = classes" thing is literally the dumbest thing i've heard all month

Last edited by a moderator:
Im aware of all that, and i said that the specs only had a few traces of other school spells, which isnt nearly what it used to be. Maybe if you played back then and were used to have a shtton of useful spells, maybe you'd understand what i am trying to say, not necessarily agree, but at least understand.

PS. Priests dont have bubble as holy ;)

I've played since vanilla. Go ahead and tell me how crazy things were back in wrath though o_O

I've played since vanilla. Go ahead and tell me how crazy things were back in wrath though o_O
I referenced wotlk because it was the last xp pack that had the same class & spec construction that wow had since vanila, which was wiped when cata launched which started this whole spec " narrowing". I've also played since late 2006 so i don't get you pointing out the fact that you played since vanilla...

I referenced wotlk because it was the last xp pack that had the same class & spec construction that wow had since vanila, which was wiped when cata launched which started this whole spec " narrowing". I've also played since late 2006 so i don't get you pointing out the fact that you played since vanilla...

People always use how long they have played in order to falsely justify their opinions. "I've been twinking since day one"... they think it means something other than they have just been terrible longer than everybody else.

A ford focus can successfully complete a NASCAR race but save some extreme circumstance its never gonna compete. PM for other shit tier analogies

bonus extreme circumstance and aussie hero

Users who are viewing this thread