29 Twinking Central BG (US)

going off topic, i see plenty of alliance 19s on Terokkar, and the Think Twink and Is Corrupt guilds look to be the most active (alliance, haven't tracked on horde guilds) in that bracket. nothing for 29s, its been all pugs as far as i've known; haven't been in a BG since going no-XP.

How will this affect inflation? Like, if I only transfer my twink--even if I transfer her will full bags of stuff, she will eventually run out--how much are mana pots, greater healing potions, swiftness pots, free action pots, or all the herbs to make these things, gonna cost?

Also, if so many people are joining guilds, will their be any space for a twink to que independantly? I like twinking, and I think I am good, but I am nothing at all like being great. I wouldnt want to let a guild down, but I would like to play. So is it all gonna be 10v10 premades?

fatterknacker said:
going off topic, i see plenty of alliance 19s on Terokkar, and the Think Twink and Is Corrupt guilds look to be the most active (alliance, haven't tracked on horde guilds) in that bracket. nothing for 29s, its been all pugs as far as i've known; haven't been in a BG since going no-XP.

Im a gm of Is Corrupt

inkodabinko said:
come to bloodlust

have a few toons already there on Nagrand, but not enough to self-fund... really have too much staked on Terokkar (i have a high-level chanter for one) that keeps me busier on Retaliation

Hey pretty new here on this site but i probably would transfer to new active Battlegroup.

I started out on emberstorm before 3.1 but now its dead so if any guilds need warrior twink on Reckoning just say so. TY

Hey there folks! I have a 29 hunter (still in the making) named Krumbly. Would anyone give her a home if I transfered? And what server for alliance?

inkodabinko said:
come to bloodlust

Sure, if you want a pos battlegroup with close to zero activity, badlust is all hype from people who want their bg to be 'the' bg.

I posted on their 29 general thread a while back and the next post was like 2 days later, ACTIVE 29 COMMUNITY AMMIRITE BRO?

Quit being silly and reroll/xfer badlusters.

Vallei said:
Quit being silly and reroll/xfer badlusters.

Just because you want your BG to be the hub of 29 activity, doesn't mean it is.

Stop lying to ppl about a good 29 community on badlust when it it actually just a random assortment of australian players who can't make reck (normal US) times work for them.

The 29 take over is almost complete.

Im pissed that <WaR> got so popular...I dont want to spend $25 to xfer my rogue, but literally every other goddamn Rampage twink rerolled, qq

Reckoning is the place.

I wanted to mention that several active 29 twinks from the nightfall battle group have collectively transfered/rerolled to form a new guild <Shoutout to Nightfail> horde side on Shadow Council.

I can confirm at least 25 twinks have joined already and we are getting new players every day. We have identified reliable sources of pre-bc enchants and we have already established a stocked two tab guild bank and guild crafters.

Transfered characters are already reporting greatly improved and consistent queue times.

We extend an open invitation to any 29 twinks that are interested in joining.

Interested players should send ingame mail to my new twink Tehforce, horde side on Shadow Council.

Not interested in joining the horde? I understand. I have only ever played alliance. There are great oppotunities to join very active alliance guilds on Reckoning. Check out <Sesame Street> on the armory.

Long story short, if you want to play a 29 twink, come to Reckoning.

See you on the field

- Theforce

Users who are viewing this thread