29 Twink Hunter

So my hunter I have been leveling is about to hit 20, and I am wondering if anyone has a timeline of what quests to do when, etc. Also I need to get teh quest reward from gnomer in case they take out legs. Thanks for the help!

If You are an ally char:

Quiver of the Night Watch - quest obtained on lvl 18.

Crescent of Forlorn Spirits - quest obtained on lvl 22.

Triprunner Dungarees - quest obtained on lvl 25.

Raptor Hunter Tunic - quest obtained on lvl 28.

Master Hunter's Rifle/Bow - quest obtained on lvl 28.

Arcane Runed Bracers - quest obtained on lvl 29.

Razzeric's Racing Grips - quest obtained on lvl 29.

Horde:

Pretty much the same. Arcane Runed Bracers, and Crescent of Forlorn Spirits are only availible to ally. Same on the quiver. On horde side You get Gallan Cuffs - quest obtained on lvl 27.

Someone please correct me if there are more quest items good for hunter on horde side.

Ok thanks a ton! This really helps out!

Na you got it covered, but let me tell you....START Raptor Tunic and Master Gun/Bow right at 28 with 0 rest, that will take you all the way to lvl 29, as soon as you hit 29 start the razzerics racing grips. (Hunters don't have any breathing room 28-29)

How would doing these quests with a level 80 killing the mobs help me out exp wise?

Naturaltalnt said:
Na you got it covered, but let me tell you....START Raptor Tunic and Master Gun/Bow right at 28 with 0 rest, that will take you all the way to lvl 29, as soon as you hit 29 start the razzerics racing grips. (Hunters don't have any breathing room 28-29)

Indeed - lvl 28 is your uhm.. "critical" part of levelling. Doing the "Mastery Quests" in STV use the minimal xp gain technique. Run to the place where the quest mobs are with Your m8 (don't party up at this point). When You will get to the place - let the mobs kill You - then party up with Your high level m8 - DONT RELASE SPIRIT - Your m8 needs to pull the quest mobs near Your corpse and kill them. You will not get ANY xp for killing mobs, but the killed mobs will count in the quest.

If u want to get even less xp in the process of getting quest items - DISCOVER THE MAP ZONES needed in the quest before lvl 28. This includes certain parts of STV, Thousand Needles, Tanaris, Dustwallow March, and Arathi Highlands.

Ok, I'll do that and make shure i'm not rested when I complete all of this. Curse Bliz and their "faster leveling" ideas lol.

NOOO NOT MORE HUNTERS

*wails*

Pållynåtor said:
Make sure you have your pets chosen before 28 as well.

I'm thinking a cat for dps and perhaps a spider or boar for slowing/CC. Any suggestions?

Exactly. Web ftw!

In my opinion, ravager is best to make up for scatter shot, since you will probably be rolling aimed?

Naturaltalnt said:

Same with Druids; however doing the "die and let a friend kill it for you" does work on the Raptor Tunic/Tiger Gloves and Racing Grips quests, and keeps the XP down.

Also, you should go explore all your zones for professions NOW, not at 25. If not, you'll be very close on XP if you start at 25 and do it "while questing."

If you can' get a friend w/ a Hog or Tundra mount to run you though (maybe pay him for his time? 100 an hour or something?).

Good luck.

Rayekk said:
Same with Druids; however doing the "die and let a friend kill it for you" does work on the Raptor Tunic/Tiger Gloves and Racing Grips quests, and keeps the XP down.

Also, you should go explore all your zones for professions NOW, not at 25. If not, you'll be very close on XP if you start at 25 and do it "while questing."

If you can' get a friend w/ a Hog or Tundra mount to run you though (maybe pay him for his time? 100 an hour or something?).

Good luck.

I'm actually at level 18 exploring all of STV and other areas, it's quite a long process though =P.

Edit-Also, I've Decided on a heyena and a Spider, will see which I like the best.

I've encountered a serious problem...No one will help me explore =(. Dieing every 2 secs is boring.

I'd suggest you're dead while the level 80 kills the mobs you need. There's very little xp, but there is still some, and hunters need alot of items from quests.

I suggest checking http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/ for what pets to get and when to get them, some pets you might want can be tamed at level 29 without a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread