29 tbc gearing all classes gear sheet

This website doesn't have too much of a classic presence but if you poke around you can find all the info in the 29 vanilla section.

Only items without level requirements and item levels 35 and over can be enchanted with these enchants. This thread discusses the items: https://xpoff.com/threads/lvl-29-tbc-item-updates.93850/

Last edited:
There are only a few items available to 29s in TBC that are ilvl 35 or higher. some that come to mind are Crescent of Forlorn Spirits, Raptor Hunter Tunic aaaaaaand parachute cloak? There's a couple maces too, if memory serves.

So, no, you're not going to be able to put +20 on a zealot blade, but you can put it on crescent in your offhand.

Stuff like that

(you'll have to forgive me for not being more complete about this. I'm not playing tbc classic, so Im working off original TBC twinking memory here lol)
Thank you that helps alot.

Does anyone know if it's possible to loss rested XP bonus? Does dying from mobs help? I've tried this. I'm not sure if I just need to die more or what out in the open world. I would assume I have much rested bonus built up. I'm trying to farm gear from some dungeons with a 70 but the bosses are giving rested bonus. Thanks to whom ever answers.

Note- I read the wowpedia page on consuming rest doesn't seem to help since my goal is to earn as little XP as possible. Icy veins doesn't seem to answer the question either. So if I have 15 XP bars of rested XP I can just die and lose them? Testing this out.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if it's possible to loss rested XP bonus? Does dying from mobs help? I've tried this. I'm not sure if I just need to die more or what out in the open world. I would assume I have much rested bonus built up. I'm trying to farm gear from some dungeons with a 70 but the bosses are giving rested bonus. Thanks to whom ever answers.

Note- I read the wowpedia page on consuming rest doesn't seem to help since my goal is to earn as little XP as possible. Icy veins doesn't seem to answer the question either. So if I have 15 XP bars of rested XP I can just die and lose them? Testing this out.

best way to avoid rested exp bonus is to never log out in cities or at the innkeeper.
You will still get rested bonus, but at a slower rate.

As a solution to your issue: Just die inside the dungeon and loot the item as a corpse, before you have released your spirit.

best way to avoid rested exp bonus is to never log out in cities or at the innkeeper.
You will still get rested bonus, but at a slower rate.

As a solution to your issue: Just die inside the dungeon and loot the item as a corpse, before you have released your spirit.
Thank you Anexa. Have a great day. Worked to perfection thanks your a real life saver.

Last edited:
To answer Spewks question no as of 7/2/21 from my knowledge. Does anyone have a 29s gear sheet for a paladin ret and a warrior? Is the list in the Vanilla classic post up to date? Would anyone make any changes? Corpsemaker or a 1 hander combo with x2 criusader? Thanks to who ever answers have a good day or night.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread