29 spellpower VS 30 spellpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twinkzruz said:
It's because it's 29 spellpower and the scripting for the other one is 30 healing power. Which is less SP but more healing.

Woah, wait what?! is this true?! If so ive missed out on this...

...if not my sarcasm detector isnt working

Can some1 explain fully or direct me to a page in the thread where it is explained.

It has to do with the old system where healing a spell power were different. There used to be 29 spellpower and 30 healing power so you had to choose. To my knowledge there are two versions of the 30 spellpower/healing power now, one of these is a 35+ enchant an another is the old version 30 healing power that can still be used by twinks. Of course healing power and spell power have been lumped together now but still may reflect the old system (ie 30 healing power does not give spell power and 29spellpower does not give healing power).

Of course this has not been tested, I have both enchants but on different weapons so it might be difficult and expensive to compare. I am working on this and expect to have the answer by the end of the day.

No they have both been changed, 29 spell power increases your SPELL POWER (Healing and damage) and so does 30.

Grabco said:
It has to do with the old system where healing a spell power were different. There used to be 29 spellpower and 30 healing power so you had to choose. To my knowledge there are two versions of the 30 spellpower/healing power now, one of these is a 35+ enchant an another is the old version 30 healing power that can still be used by twinks. Of course healing power and spell power have been lumped together now but still may reflect the old system (ie 30 healing power does not give spell power and 29spellpower does not give healing power).

Of course this has not been tested, I have both enchants but on different weapons so it might be difficult and expensive to compare. I am working on this and expect to have the answer by the end of the day.

There was 55 healing Power, and 30 Spell Damage.

The 55 healing power, got changed to 29 Spellpower, and the 30 spelldamage got changed to 30 spellpower.

So wth is this mess?! :)

Twinkzruz said:
And a Veteran member of a forum designed for Twinking probably knows more than a twink that has been twinking alone.

that's a lie

Could someone please do some testing on this.

Eliot said:
No they have both been changed, 29 spell power increases your SPELL POWER (Healing and damage) and so does 30.
Yes, but as Gusys said, I would also like SUREFIRE PROOF with TARGET DUMMY TESTS to prove this, if it even has the slightest bit of truth to it.

Omgimarogue said:
silly murk!

this thread is 100% not about spell power anymore

wrong answer, i want numbers.

Okay I did dummy tests, and on average 30 spell power did a tiny bit more healing and damage.

Murk said:
wrong answer, i want numbers.

Hopefully Grabeco (best theory crafting tester on this site) will fill us in on what we're all dying to know soon. :)

Eliot said:
Okay I did dummy tests, and on average 30 spell power did a tiny bit more healing and damage.

Can you provide some proof?

So this thread was entirely based on some1 reading something oevr a year old and thinking it still applied? Not a massive tooltip error on blizz's part?

gdgd.

Actually its 29 Healing Power. And 30 SpellPower.

256qmwm.jpg

Kore nametooshort said:
So this thread was entirely based on some1 reading something oevr a year old and thinking it still applied? Not a massive tooltip error on blizz's part?

gdgd.

No, this thread was based on the stupidity of TI members.

This is not trolling^

Had enough of this.......

Twinkzruz said:
Actually its 29 Healing Power. And 30 SpellPower.

256qmwm.jpg

and
nlph1t.jpg

Read the green text. Please! it does say, Increase the Spell Power! Spell Power, Spell Power!

The tooltip of Healing Power, was because of back in the normal days, the enchant Gave 55 healing Power and like 1/3 spell damage.

and of the tooltip of the other enchant: Spell Power, which was 30 spell dmg and 30 healing power... :)

END OF IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread