29 Rogue BoA Shoulders/Wpns

if your that worried about spending emblems get the 1h sword for mh, i see alot of rogues with that in 29's (i dont twink the bracket i just played through it on my own rogue)..i use ssk and bh emblem weapons on my rogue just because they dont need replaced while leveling but ive noticed using daggers mh/oh all the time makes my sinister strikes hit like a girl compared to most rogues ive dueled/1vs1'd

Ok.. I think then MH i take heroism sword, OH i take balanced hearthseeker. but for leveling i take 2x hearthseekers :p

Btw.. i think [item]Champion Herod's Shoulder[/item] better then shadowcraft for lvl29 rogue, since of a little lover Stamina, but adds agility. :)

Xuliganas said:
No one answered my question. Is [Champion Herod's Shoulder] Good to use? it seems better then shadowcraft

No, shadowcraft are WAY better

No one answered my question. Is [Champion Herod's Shoulder] Good to use? it seems better then shadowcraft

Buy em, you're right. they're waaaaaay better. don't listen to Twentynine. Shadowcraft is for baddies.

Vendetta is good because its fast. thats the short answer.

Vendetta is good because it's faster than GCD, (1.5 sec) so you can theoretically apply poisons faster than they could be cleansed or shifted out of. Non BoA items can also take weapon augments that BoA's cant take, like sharpening stones or oils.

Do some research on your own, wowhead is a wonderful thing to dig through when you know how.

Users who are viewing this thread