29 retadin still useful?

I was wondering how 29 ret paladins are now since 4.0. I'm currently set up as holy but I've been having a lot of fun, and dealing decent damage, with more of a shockadin lay out.

If retadins are still good, whats my gear gonna look like, particularly my weapon?

The World of Warcraft Armory - Perchos @ Frostwolf - Profile

I realize my current gear is not perfect. Also, heirlooms, unfortunately, are not an option for me.

ScatMan103 said:
I was wondering how 29 ret paladins are now since 4.0. I'm currently set up as holy but I've been having a lot of fun, and dealing decent damage, with more of a shockadin lay out.

If retadins are still good, whats my gear gonna look like, particularly my weapon?

The World of Warcraft Armory - Perchos @ Frostwolf - Profile

I realize my current gear is not perfect. Also, heirlooms, unfortunately, are not an option for me.

You have a problem if you can't use heirlooms. The premier 2h melee weapon just got moved to level 30, heirloom is the only other decent choice I know of.

My gear is fairly decent, not sure if it's perfect or not, the missing slots are heirlooms (and the legs are new quest rewards, don't show up on old armory)

Not sure what you'd fill shoulders/chest/2h with; BoA's are easily BiS.

The World of Warcraft Armory - Lucif

I did pretty well in XP-on pre after 4.01 but I havn't played him since 4.03a. Templar's Verdict was hitting HARD. 2.3k crit was the highest my critline had. Use FoL to heal mostly, save the HP for big TV bursts.

Sparhawk said:
I did pretty well in XP-on pre after 4.01 but I havn't played him since 4.03a. Templar's Verdict was hitting HARD. 2.3k crit was the highest my critline had. Use FoL to heal mostly, save the HP for big TV bursts.

2.3 сrit ? - another cool story ok

Radiana[~EURO~];213314 said:
Hello,

This is my paladin Radiana @ Bladefist - World of Warcraft haven't played against any twinks in 4.0.3a, still waiting for ques. But you should get the idea about gear. :)

I've been working on pretty much the same thing.

Here's what I have so far...

29 Twink Ret

Here's what I think would work out best overall....

Planned Set

Only problem with WoWhead is it doesn't give the proper stats on the BoA gear. 19 Hit rating for the set makes it almost right on the money, leaving the +15 Strength able to be used on the hands and +7 Stamina still able to be used on the feet.

While it doesn't show as 19 hit rating, the head piece will contribute 6 hit rating at level 29. Should work out well. Any thoughts?

Thanks for all the responses guys. I'll see if I can muster out the last few levels to try to get some heirlooms, my main is level 72 right now.

Users who are viewing this thread