29 premades in veteran and f2p bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't judge anyone, for me everything goes.

But there is certainly a difference between twink-pugging and going with a full premade. The former adds an element of randomness, each game is different. Even levelers have a chance to get a fair game, since the amount of twinks is random.

A full premade though? I don't get the appeal. And honestly I dont see them that often anyway.

The appeal of full groups is running into other groups / teams full of twinks. In the absence of that it can just be a good crate grinder.

The new whorish app "Discord" is the reason for the whorish whorish 29s farm these days. I use the word "whore-ish" cuz "gay-ish" may be taked as sexism. So many whorish 29s are connected in this whorish shit app and they whorishing together and do premade whorish groups to rape normal players in RBG.

The new whorish app "Discord" is the reason for the whorish whorish 29s farm these days. I use the word "whore-ish" cuz "gay-ish" may be taked as sexism. So many whorish 29s are connected in this whorish shit app and they whorishing together and do premade whorish groups to rape normal players in RBG.
slut shamer you disgust me

These threads never have any positive outcome and, I believe, starting them is just the desire to have an argument on the internet, perhaps borne of frustration.

It would be awesome to see more threads of people appreciating battleground moments with others, rather than this negativity - it moulds the community 'feel of the room' into something ego/pride/popularity driven, where some less confident members might stay silent because any perceived weakness or loss will be mocked or 'stupid' questions will get laughed at.

We play for fun right? It's more fun when you know you can have a laugh about it later, not get made fun of. Low level BG brackets will never be fair or balanced, but right now they are closer than ever. Just roll with the punches, some games will be more fun than others, that's life.

Just my over-wordy 2c <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread