29 Paladin (Stam/SP set)?

Mylo5

OG
Hey everyone, I have been twinking at 19 for around 4 years now and have finally decided to make the jump to the 29 bracket.

Pretty much what I am looking foris an up to date guide on a stam set for a FC pally (I have access to BoAs:)).

Also with this stam set for FC I have decided to enchat my gear with SP (such as 30 SP to weap, 16 to gloves etc.)

Anyways, I was wondering if there is a guide out there for this gear set.

Thanks

on wowarmory i'm currently logged off in my so-so stamina setup, but this only until i have BoAs and enchants purchased. stacking stamina was only useful for retribution when facing non-twink swarms.

nice chardev setup. I'm completely new to the 29 bracket so I have no idea if this stam stacking + spell power will be any good, but my plan was to be able to have alot of stamina in order to survive the nukes that rogues and other heavy damage classes will deal to me while still being able to keep up with the heals and concecration damage etc.

Does anyone know if this setup and strategy works well in the 29 bracket?

yes it will be good, i used it for a while on my pala, but more because of healing i guess.. but u will do good dmg with exorcism and concecration ;) and u heal nice, u can also try prot spec its very good to survive and its u still heal nice ;)

well i made a chardev for u

http://www.chardev.org/?template=254922

there u go ;)

Users who are viewing this thread